Helping Count Get Girls

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

JonSetanta
King

Helping Count Get Girls

Post by JonSetanta »

When I finished this post in another thread, I realized that I had yet again written a mini-essay by accident, and way off topic at that..
So here it is, for Count Arioch's benefit. I'll provide some related links to articles later, right now I'm damned tired.

Here's the original post from http://bb.bbboy.net/thegamingden-viewth ... hread=1088, moved here:

If you can't fix your body, work on your mind.

EDIT: I'll reconsider this statement, summarize, and re-edit. Later.
There's more important things afoot, like making money, and my girlfriend happy tomorrow.
The Adventurer's Almanac wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:25 pm
Nobody gives a flying fuck about Tordek and Regdar.
Draco_Argentum
Duke

Re: Helping Count Get Girls

Post by Draco_Argentum »

Think laterally. Instead of trying to make girls find you attractive go gay. Now you just have to make guys find you attractive.
RandomCasualty
Prince

Post by RandomCasualty »

Honestly Sigma, this thread comes off more like you bragging than giving any actual useful help.
Fuzzy_logic
Journeyman

Post by Fuzzy_logic »

Sigma--

No offense, but this post is hella creepy.

Why do you insist that women who don't want you are stupid?

Why do you believe that women are attracted to men's flaws? Isn't it possible those "bastards" and "mean guys" have virtues you didn't notice?

What's wrong with nurses? Nursing is a necessary and undercompensated profession. Nurses could us a little more respect.

I don't recall exactly how old you are, and the chronology of your story is a little muddled, but do I understand correctly that you are several year older than these "art students?" (Why the "scare quotes,"anyway?)

Then you get gleeful about the prospect of making women fight over you. To be honest, sig, this post does not suggest to me a particularly well-adjusted individual or an especially healthy attitude towards women.
Captain_Bleach
Knight-Baron

Post by Captain_Bleach »

Fuzzy, anybody who takes posts on these boards seriously should not be on the Interwebs in the first place.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

Somehow, I don't see multiple women fighting over me. Probably what's going to happen is I'll settle again for the only woman who'll risk dating me and get screwed over again.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Captain_Bleach
Knight-Baron

Post by Captain_Bleach »

Count_Arioch_the_28th at [unixtime wrote:1195870953[/unixtime]]Somehow, I don't see multiple women fighting over me. Probably what's going to happen is I'll settle again for the only woman who'll risk dating me and get screwed over again.

Or you can create a female clone of yourself with stem cell research.
Cielingcat
Duke

Post by Cielingcat »

That's not how it works.
CHICKENS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO COCAINE, SILKY HEN
Josh_Kablack wrote:You are not a unique and precious snowflake, you are just one more fucking asshole on the internet who presumes themselves to be better than the unwashed masses.
Captain_Bleach
Knight-Baron

Post by Captain_Bleach »

Cielingcat at [unixtime wrote:1195880786[/unixtime]]That's not how it works.

Anything's possible with the power of imagination!
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

Whatev. It's true account, I can't write coherently, maybe I'll revise it later. My intention is pure though, I seriously want to help Count out but apparently this ain't workin.

edit: jesus carpenter christ, I just re-read that first post... what the fuck and how does one prevent oneself from posting while drunk??? is it even possible? I'mdrunk right now.
yeah, I'll just leave it up for the lulz.
ckafrica
Duke

Post by ckafrica »

Count:

From what most girls have said to me number one thing is confidence. If you think you will get nothing but the dregs well, guess what, you probably will. If you don't think you are good enough for them, it will show. I mean do want a girl who doesn't think she is good enough for you if you have low opinion of yourself? That's probably gonna be one bumpy chick (could even look good but if her self esteem is less than you are portraying she will be a nightmare of self pity and self hate.)

From vague recollections you posted pics once and (unless I'm confusing you with someone else) you're not the ugliest dude on the block. Drop a bit of coin to upgrade you're wardrobe (assuming your wardrobe is a D&d geek wardrobe) nice shirt and well fitting pants is a good start; ya don't have to haute couture to look a bit snazzier and if make the effort you to look good will feel better about going out and talking up a chick.

Also figure out what kind of girl you want to meet and where you might meet them. Don't talk to them to pick them up; talk to them to get to know them. Leave a second up encounter up in the air rather only suggest just it as a vague possibility that you might entertain.

Also you should know what you have to offer to women you want to know. Again it helps you focus on what you're looking for and will give you confidence that you have something of value to at least some women.
The internet gave a voice to the world thus gave definitive proof that the world is mostly full of idiots.
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

Captain_Bleach at [unixtime wrote:1195879679[/unixtime]]
Count_Arioch_the_28th at [unixtime wrote:1195870953[/unixtime]]Somehow, I don't see multiple women fighting over me. Probably what's going to happen is I'll settle again for the only woman who'll risk dating me and get screwed over again.

Or you can create a female clone of yourself with stem cell research.

Oh and just wanted to state that this is impossible since every cell in the male body, except your sperm, will have XY chromosomes, and ya can't make an XX out of that.
If you use the sperm, you might as well just procreate, and there's the catch...
Draco_Argentum
Duke

Post by Draco_Argentum »

Cielingcat at [unixtime wrote:1195880786[/unixtime]]That's not how it works.

I don't think the fact that clones get superpowers would make a female clone of yourself less hot.
tzor
Prince

Post by tzor »

Captain_Bleach at [unixtime wrote:1195879679[/unixtime]]Or you can create a female clone of yourself with stem cell research.

That's not stem cell research, that's massive DNA manipulation. You need to get active DNA, remove the Y get an extra X and then use DNA extraction/replacement on a regular egg cell. Of course you get the lady's MNDA unless you want to play with that as well.

Invert the process and you can get sperm from stem cells, which in turn can be used to fertilize an egg the good old fashioned way. The fact that this means that men might be technically obsolete in the next century however is a technical secret that we men will never ever want to admit. Special forces in the "Society for the Preservation and Encouragement of Urinal Cakes" are this very moment ensuring that this option will never happen. We must preserve men ... for the sake of urinal cakes everywhere!
Captain_Bleach
Knight-Baron

Post by Captain_Bleach »

tzor at [unixtime wrote:1195950092[/unixtime]]
Captain_Bleach at [unixtime wrote:1195879679[/unixtime]]Or you can create a female clone of yourself with stem cell research.

That's not stem cell research, that's massive DNA manipulation. You need to get active DNA, remove the Y get an extra X and then use DNA extraction/replacement on a regular egg cell. Of course you get the lady's MNDA unless you want to play with that as well.

Invert the process and you can get sperm from stem cells, which in turn can be used to fertilize an egg the good old fashioned way. The fact that this means that men might be technically obsolete in the next century however is a technical secret that we men will never ever want to admit. Special forces in the "Society for the Preservation and Encouragement of Urinal Cakes" are this very moment ensuring that this option will never happen. We must preserve men ... for the sake of urinal cakes everywhere!

If the future was full of mostly women, it would look something like "Macho Women With Guns," which may not be a bad thing.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

No surprises that I support this idea fully.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Cielingcat
Duke

Post by Cielingcat »

As long as I don't have to be macho I'm game.

The guns thing though, that I'll take.
Josh_Kablack wrote:You are not a unique and precious snowflake, you are just one more fucking asshole on the internet who presumes themselves to be better than the unwashed masses.
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

I'm up for tons of new experiences all the time. I don't think I'd mind being reincarnated as a woman.
And that thought sometimes scares me.

On the other hand, I also genuinely hope this is my last life on Earth. This really is a shit place, ya know?
ckafrica
Duke

Post by ckafrica »

get out and see the earth and you'll see it isn't. Its getting stuck in a go nowhere sedentary 9-5 pay your taxes lifestyle which is shit
The internet gave a voice to the world thus gave definitive proof that the world is mostly full of idiots.
Draco_Argentum
Duke

Post by Draco_Argentum »

If everyone was a women there'd be no cock. :(
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Draco_Argentum at [unixtime wrote:1195987743[/unixtime]]If everyone was a women there'd be no cock. :(

And what a lovely world that'd be.

Not that I bear any malice towards males, maybe just a little completely irrational fear, but a cock-free world just happens to to be awesome to my perspective.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
ckafrica
Duke

Post by ckafrica »

but who would do all the heavy lifting and mow the lawn or cook on the bbq? We do have some uses you know!!!!
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

Plus, I do know that there are a great many women that just enjoy cock. My ex liked cock, she just wasn't fond of mine for some reasons.

She'd be very unhappy if there were no cock in the world.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Cielingcat
Duke

Post by Cielingcat »

Draco_Argentum at [unixtime wrote:1195987743[/unixtime]]If everyone was a women there'd be no cock. :(

Noting this, I retract my "I'm game" statement.