Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

PhoneLobster
King

Wizard of OZ

Post by PhoneLobster »

Ding dong the witch is dead.

And she's melting like a bitch.

In the wicked witch's concession speech she thanked her flying monkeys but did not yet definitively concede that she had lost her own seat to the good witch glenda.

The Munchkin party takes victory in a historic swing against the wicked witch party in an election run mostly on the witch's strong anti lollipop guild policy (after a ludicrous and spooky military intervention in winki kingdom failed to become the wedge issue the witches had hoped).

Despite a long scare campaign by the wicked party stating that 70% of the munchkin party was made up of Lollipop Guild members it in the end backfired as it only served to remind the populace that hey, WTF, WE ARE THE GOD DAMN LOLLIPOP GUILD.

Now we just need the Greens to take the senate, I mean Emerald City, and then its a golden age for OZ bitches.

Golden.

Fricking.

Age.
Phonelobster's Self Proclaimed Greatest Hits Collection : (no really, they are awesome)
Koumei
Serious Badass

Re: Wizard of OZ

Post by Koumei »

"lol, what?"

I get the gist of it, but who are the Lollipop Guild meant to be?
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Draco_Argentum
Duke

Post by Draco_Argentum »

Lollipop guild = trade unions.

Also, good riddance.
PhoneLobster
King

Post by PhoneLobster »

A terrifying organization responsible for such acts of infamy as campaigning for workers rights, fair wages and the creation of the largest lolly sucking middle class in history.
Phonelobster's Self Proclaimed Greatest Hits Collection : (no really, they are awesome)
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

So I was having a drunken discussion with a group of Australians who had done their distance voting thing. One of them had pt down that she liked the Christian Fundamentalists second least because she hated the liberal party that much.

Interesting really. It's like the wave of discontentment with Bush policies is covering the world. It looks like Klaus may be out this year as well (although I cannot vote on that one).

-Username17
tzor
Prince

Post by tzor »

Yes if everything goes according to plan the only pro-Bush nation by 2008 will be, er was that France? Le OMG!