Readjusting to normal after a 'con

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

josephbt
Knight

Readjusting to normal after a 'con

Post by josephbt »

Just got back to normal life after a local SF&F con.

[counturl=60]SFerakon[/counturl]

3 days of gaming, boozing and having a good time. Bruce Sterling was the GoH(man, is he cranky), some 800 people attended, good times all arround.

As for me, I won a DnD PvP tournament(7th lvl, people actually used fighters, so Evard's BT FTW) and organized a seriously well recieved DnD tournament(except at one table where people said - "these characters are sooo minmaxed" - and they meant it in a bad? way).

Today was surreal. Going to work, meeting regular, nongamer people, customers...so weird.

So, when i yelled at my boss "This is Spartaaaaa!", after he asked "What is this?" about some CPU, i think reality finally got through. Then again, the look on his face was priceless.
engi

Blood for the Blood God!
Cielingcat
Duke

Re: Readjusting to normal after a 'con

Post by Cielingcat »

It only counts if you kick him out of the window or down the stairs.
CHICKENS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO COCAINE, SILKY HEN
Josh_Kablack wrote:You are not a unique and precious snowflake, you are just one more fucking asshole on the internet who presumes themselves to be better than the unwashed masses.
MrWaeseL
Duke

Post by MrWaeseL »

Is your boss black?

Mod Edit: I'm going to point out, because I got an affronted PM about this, that Waesel is asking only because the character that was kicked into the well by Leonidas as Leonidas yelled, "This is Sparta!" is black.
Ramnza
Associate Fence Builder

Post by Ramnza »

josephbt at [unixtime wrote:1177362623[/unixtime]]

So, when i yelled at my boss "This is Spartaaaaa!", after he asked "What is this?" about some CPU, i think reality finally got through. Then again, the look on his face was priceless.

:lmao:

I'm picturing doing that to my boss and I can't stop laughing. The look I'm imagining is awesome! That rocks.
Draco_Argentum
Duke

Post by Draco_Argentum »

Thats awesome.