The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
Readjusting to normal after a 'con

View previous topic :: View next topic  
josephbt
Knight

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Readjusting to normal after a 'con Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just got back to normal life after a local SF&F con.

[counturl=60]SFerakon[/counturl]

3 days of gaming, boozing and having a good time. Bruce Sterling was the GoH(man, is he cranky), some 800 people attended, good times all arround.

As for me, I won a DnD PvP tournament(7th lvl, people actually used fighters, so Evard's BT FTW) and organized a seriously well recieved DnD tournament(except at one table where people said - "these characters are sooo minmaxed" - and they meant it in a bad? way).

Today was surreal. Going to work, meeting regular, nongamer people, customers...so weird.

So, when i yelled at my boss "This is Spartaaaaa!", after he asked "What is this?" about some CPU, i think reality finally got through. Then again, the look on his face was priceless.

Blood for the Blood God!
Cielingcat
Duke

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Readjusting to normal after a 'con Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It only counts if you kick him out of the window or down the stairs.

Josh_Kablack wrote:
You are not a unique and precious snowflake, you are just one more fucking asshole on the internet who presumes themselves to be better than the unwashed masses.
MrWaeseL
Duke

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Readjusting to normal after a 'con Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is your boss black?

Mod Edit: I'm going to point out, because I got an affronted PM about this, that Waesel is asking only because the character that was kicked into the well by Leonidas as Leonidas yelled, "This is Sparta!" is black.
Ramnza
Associate Fence Builder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: Re: Readjusting to normal after a 'con Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

josephbt wrote:

So, when i yelled at my boss "This is Spartaaaaa!", after he asked "What is this?" about some CPU, i think reality finally got through. Then again, the look on his face was priceless.

ROFL

I'm picturing doing that to my boss and I can't stop laughing. The look I'm imagining is awesome! That rocks.
Draco_Argentum
Duke

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Re: Readjusting to normal after a 'con Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thats awesome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> MPSIMS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: