A RPG question

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Leress
Prince

A RPG question

Post by Leress »

Hey Guys
I did a few illustrations for one that's currently at the printer. At the last minute, the distributor is having my client use a company called Key20. They're supposed to store and promote the book, but I can't find a thing about this company and the web site isn't filling me with any confidence.

So, to all the RPG players out there, what do you know about Key20? Good? Bad? So/So? Please let me know. Post or e-mail. I love my clients and just want to make sure they're being treated right.
Koumei wrote:I'm just glad that Jill Stein stayed true to her homeopathic principles by trying to win with .2% of the vote. She just hasn't diluted it enough!
Koumei wrote:I am disappointed in Santorum: he should carry his dead election campaign to term!
Just a heads up... Your post is pregnant... When you miss that many periods it's just a given.
I want him to tongue-punch my box.
]
The divine in me says the divine in you should go fuck itself.
Crissa
King

Re: A RPG question

Post by Crissa »

Sorry, never heard of this company from the retail end.

-Crissa
RandomCasualty
Prince

Post by RandomCasualty »

Never heard of it.
MrWaeseL
Duke

Post by MrWaeseL »

Never heard of it hope this helps :)
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

Thanks anyways, I hear from other that it's on the up and up.
Koumei wrote:I'm just glad that Jill Stein stayed true to her homeopathic principles by trying to win with .2% of the vote. She just hasn't diluted it enough!
Koumei wrote:I am disappointed in Santorum: he should carry his dead election campaign to term!
Just a heads up... Your post is pregnant... When you miss that many periods it's just a given.
I want him to tongue-punch my box.
]
The divine in me says the divine in you should go fuck itself.
Desdan_Mervolam
Knight-Baron

Post by Desdan_Mervolam »

Maybe, but there are ALOT of fly-by-night publishing companies who are very good at screwing people.

I'm just saying if you've been promised money, you might wanna get it up front

-Des
Don't bother trying to impress gamers. They're too busy trying to impress you to care.