Why are my avatars 'scary'?

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Zherog
Knight-Baron

Re: Why are my avatars 'scary'?

Post by Zherog »

I've heard the same thing, Arioch. Or, more specifically, you cannot for any reason - including barfing inside it - remove the head of your costume in public.
You can't fix stupid.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

One of many, many reasons why I wouldn't do that job for all the money in the world.

That, and the whole thing where you have to entertain children that aren't yours. And the fact that from everyone I know that's been there, Disney World really sucks. (although I've never known anyone that's been to Disney Land, that might not suck so much.)
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

I've been to Disney World three times, once as an adult, and had fun every time.

Game On,
fbmf
Zherog
Knight-Baron

Post by Zherog »

I like Disney World as well - especially if you're considering parks other than the Magic Kingdom in that assessment. Epcot Center rocks my socks.
You can't fix stupid.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson
Amethyst_Butterfly
Apprentice

Post by Amethyst_Butterfly »

I dont know anything about either place, but from what I have gathered, the people that had fun, were people that went as a kid, or had kids. The people that went as adults (never as a kid) and didnt have kids, didnt find it that enjoyable. You two just add to that theory lol
Amethyst_Butterfly
Apprentice

You went before you had the kids, and never as a kid yourself? Well, you are a big kid anyway... and damn you for shooting holes in my theory you big meanie
Zherog
Knight-Baron

Post by Zherog »

:D I did go once as a kid - and to show my age yet again, Epcot Center was being built at the time.

And, um... to be vaguely on topic so as to avoid the drunken wrath of the Fence Builder (though I'd gladly accept Ramnza's wrath :loveya: ):

Crissa, I don't find your avatars scary, though I do find them inappropriate (BB terms aside even). I post from work; I'm not the only person who does so. Others post from school. Jiggling tits, "naked" things hatching from an egg, and centaur nipples are not appropriate for either venue.
You can't fix stupid.

Amethyst_Butterfly
Apprentice

Oh ok, so my theory is ok still, whew!

And to note, ive never been there. Maybe one day if i have kids ill take them

and yeah... it takes a lot more than weird avatars to be scary to me
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

[TGFBS]
With that, I think we'll bring this one to a close. Nobody has committed any egregious sins, but

(A) the topic is drifting, mostly because

(B) we have found out the answer to the OP's question. To wit: They make the mods nervous because we wish to keep BBBoy happy, and they make some posters nervous because they are posting from work and/or some other IP that they do not control and wish to continue to post from there.

Regarding the furry discussion: I'm completely kewl with it as long as it stays civil, and you all are welcome to start another thread. I'm buried under skewl work as the semester draws to a close, but on request I will seperate out the "furry posts" for a new thread if needs be.

[/TGFBS]