Bye for now.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Josh_Kablack
King

Bye for now.

Post by Josh_Kablack »

They finally got wise and I just lost my free internet connection, so I'm dropping offline sometime tommorow for as long as it takes to find a good deal with another ISP. Take care all.
"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
Maj
Prince

Re: Bye for now.

Post by Maj »

Bye, Josh! Good luck!!

My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
Draco_Argentum
Duke

Post by Draco_Argentum »

Bah, how can I make pancake jokes now?
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

Good to have you back, Josh.

Game On,
fbmf
Josh_Kablack
King

Post by Josh_Kablack »

Actually I haven't left yet...for some reason they still haven't shut our DSL off 5 days after the shutoff date. I dunno if they're just being slow (likely), in which case I may lose connectivity at any time or if one of my roomate's friends there bamboozled the boss (also likely, as he annoys his employees but doesn't really pay attention), in which case I may continue to get free internet until the company folds.
"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
power_word_wedgie
Master

Post by power_word_wedgie »

Sorry to hear abou that Josh. Bestof luck getting you connection back up.