Why I am so hostile

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Lago_AM3P
Duke

Why I am so hostile

Post by Lago_AM3P »

It's because posting about D&D and being right is like revenge for all of those times when I see mods and posters be complete bullies and douches and get away with it. There are few things more satisfying then making a power-tripping mod look wrong when (s)he tries so hard to have the appearance of being right. Also it's because I'm in the Navy and I relish the small revenges against authority.

Also, it's because I hate the dragon disciple SO MUCH.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Re: Why I am so hostile

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

You know, after reading this, I don't think you and I are really that different, Lago.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Neeek
Knight-Baron

Post by Neeek »

Oh, you really can't blame the mods. I mean, they clearly have no background in ethics, and don't know what they are doing is wrong.
Zherog
Knight-Baron

Post by Zherog »

Neeek at [unixtime wrote:1108973754[/unixtime]]Oh, you really can't blame the mods. I mean, they clearly have no background in ethics, and don't know what they are doing is wrong.

That's not cool, talking about fbmf that way on his own board...

:tonguesmile:
You can't fix stupid.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

Well, it's not like fbmf has any background in ethics, so he fits right in with the rest of the mod community.

-Username17
User3
Prince

Post by User3 »

Lago_AM3P at [unixtime wrote:1108963017[/unixtime]]It's because posting about D&D and being right is like revenge for all of those times when I see mods and posters be complete bullies and douches and get away with it. There are few things more satisfying then making a power-tripping mod look wrong when (s)he tries so hard to have the appearance of being right. Also it's because I'm in the Navy and I relish the small revenges against authority.

Also, it's because I hate the dragon disciple SO MUCH.

Hmm, that explains a lot...

I always thought you were just being hostile because it is entertaining. Even if it is just for your petty revenge, I still appreciate it :jump:
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

FrankTrollman at [unixtime wrote:1109012061[/unixtime]]Well, it's not like fbmf has any background in ethics, so he fits right in with the rest of the mod community.

-Username17

I love you guys.

Game On,
fbmf