Please take a look at this class

The homebrew forum

Moderator: Moderators

Catharz
Knight-Baron

Re: Here is one I did

Post by Catharz »

Leress at [unixtime wrote:1175887627[/unixtime]]
Since I had so few skills I thought this would be enough, If I increase the skill number I would add more skill points.

I'd do that. For the adventuring potionmaker, knowing how to harvest ingredients is key, which means that level a low-Int brewer should have at least 3 knowledge-ish skills.

Leress at [unixtime wrote:1175233041[/unixtime]
I wanted to have connection to making magical potions, and giving the class these seems to work to my image of the class. Knowing the magic that is used to make the potions, and the dedication to make them more efficiently.

I'd add it to knowledge checks made to identify & survival checks made to harvest relevant ingredients as well, but with a +3 max it hopefully won't get our of hand.

Leress at [unixtime wrote:1175233041[/unixtime]]

Leress at [unixtime wrote:1175233041[/unixtime]]Empower Potion (Ex): By adding 25gp to the base price you may increase all variable and numeric effects of an empowered potion are increased by one-half. Saving throws and opposed rolls are not affected, nor are potion without random variables. This may only be applied once to any potion.

The text needs to be cleared up. Less kopipe.

Okay, I took the wording straight from Empower Spell (sans the 25gp to base price). Exactly what need to be cleared up?

Empower Potion (Ex): By adding 25gp to the base price you may increase all variable and numeric effects of an empowered potion by one-half. Saving throws and opposed rolls are not affected, nor are potion effects without random variables. This may only be applied once to any potion.

Leress at [unixtime wrote:1175233041[/unixtime]]
Thanks for the critique.

:D
Leress
Prince

Re: Here is one I did

Post by Leress »

Koumei wrote:I'm just glad that Jill Stein stayed true to her homeopathic principles by trying to win with .2% of the vote. She just hasn't diluted it enough!
Koumei wrote:I am disappointed in Santorum: he should carry his dead election campaign to term!
Just a heads up... Your post is pregnant... When you miss that many periods it's just a given.
I want him to tongue-punch my box.
]
The divine in me says the divine in you should go fuck itself.