Sig/Avatar Checks

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

Christmas time is here, and thus my villain must be swapped for something more seasonal.

Thus: Eagor Scarffenberger in Scarffenberger Rampage!!
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
The Vigilante
Master

Post by The Vigilante »

Trying stuff here...
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no one - for I am the meanest motherfucker in the valley.
Zinegata
Prince

Post by Zinegata »

:bored:

That's the lamest trolling sig ever.

Your juvenile trolling has been reported.

Edit: Here is the offending Sig, so Vigilante can't squirm his way out of this one:
Zinegata wrote:
The truth is [...] I have been [...] holding [...]twenty different [...] kids being raped. [...] It's sickening how you keep trying [...] to use it as a further excuse to [...] associate [...] me [...] with people who [...] actually [care] about kids being raped.
Last edited by Zinegata on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Vigilante
Master

Post by The Vigilante »

Apparently you can get away with putting words in people's mouth, I don't see why I couldn't.
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no one - for I am the meanest motherfucker in the valley.
Zinegata
Prince

Post by Zinegata »

The Vigilante wrote:Apparently you can get away with putting words in people's mouth, I don't see why I couldn't.
No I didn't.

So let's stop pretending that this is anything other than you wanting to be an ass.

Edit: Anyway, reported. And if it's apparently cool to use sigs this way, then sure. I'll use sigs that are far more insulting than your no-talent shit.
Last edited by Zinegata on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Vigilante
Master

Post by The Vigilante »

Zinegata wrote:
The Vigilante wrote:Apparently you can get away with putting words in people's mouth, I don't see why I couldn't.
No I didn't.

So let's stop pretending that this is anything other than you wanting to be an ass.

Edit: Anyway, reported. And if it's apparently cool to use sigs this way, then sure. I'll use sigs that are far more insulting than your no-talent shit.
:viking: Be my guest. To this day I have lacked the ability to feel insulted over the Internet. Why are you getting your panties in a bunch over this, since apparently I lack talent at trolling ?
Zinegata
Prince

Post by Zinegata »

The Vigilante wrote::viking: Be my guest. To this day I have lacked the ability to feel insulted over the Internet. Why are you getting your panties in a bunch over this, since apparently I lack talent at trolling ?
Oh, so you admit that you want to be flamed, and hence your above post was indeed trolling.

Congrats. Additional evidence logged and reported. Keep digging yourself deeper.
Last edited by Zinegata on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Vigilante
Master

Post by The Vigilante »

I didn't admit to anything, you're just reading selectively, which seems to be your defining attribute around these parts. You simply lack the ability to understand what you do not want to understand in the first place.

You feel I am trolling you in a talentless fashion, yet you apparently are reporting my words repeatedly to the mods as offensive to you. These are simple facts ; how is this evidence of any of my intentions ?
Zinegata
Prince

Post by Zinegata »

The Vigilante wrote:I didn't admit to anything, you're just reading selectively, which seems to be your defining attribute around these parts. You simply lack the ability to understand what you do not want to understand in the first place.
Oh, I read selectively? How ironic, given that your sig is just a bunch of segments from like 7 different posts which imply that I rape kids.

Again, this is just excuse-making for your own trolling. Reported.
You feel I am trolling you in a talentless fashion, yet you apparently are reporting my words repeatedly to the mods as offensive to you. These are simple facts ; how is this evidence of any of my intentions ?
It doesn't matter how I feel about your talentless trolling.

However, rules are rules. No intentional trolling. I was reminded of this a couple of weeks ago.

So I'm just making sure the rule is applied to everyone.

So again, try to squirm your way out of this all you want. But this is a pretty clear rules violation.
Last edited by Zinegata on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Vigilante
Master

Post by The Vigilante »

Zinegata wrote:
The Vigilante wrote:I didn't admit to anything, you're just reading selectively, which seems to be your defining attribute around these parts. You simply lack the ability to understand what you do not want to understand in the first place.
Oh, I read selectively? How ironic, given that your sig is just a bunch of segments from like 7 different posts which imply that I rape kids.
:rofl:

This just further proves my point that you are incapable of understanding what you don't set out to understand from the beginning ; you come so close to getting it, but at the last moment you swerve out of the way and miss the point entirely.
Zherog
Knight-Baron

Post by Zherog »

I'm not in a particularly good mood, so keep that in mind as you read the following...

[Voice of Tech-Support]

Jesus fucking Christ on a stick! Stop fucking up the threads on what is, essentially, my forum on the site.

This thread exists so people have an easy place to post and check their sigs and avatars (though it's also as much a relic from the old forums, since now any change you make is retroactive to all your posts). Vigilante tested his sig, it was successful. So, test over. Everybody out of the god damn fucking pool and take your bullshit bickering elsewhere.

I don't deal with moderation issues (except in emergencies, such as when fbmf is away), but I do want to add: intentionally misquoting somebody through the use of ellipses to string 7 posts together is fucking bush league. I won't say if it is or isn't a rules issue, though - not my call.

Fuck, man. Just put one another on ignore. Whether you do that or not, though, stop fucking up this forum; take the bullshit elsewhere.

--Z
[/voice of tech-support]
You can't fix stupid.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson
Zinegata
Prince

Post by Zinegata »

Zherog wrote:I don't deal with moderation issues (except in emergencies, such as when fbmf is away), but I do want to add: intentionally misquoting somebody through the use of ellipses to string 7 posts together is fucking bush league. I won't say if it is or isn't a rules issue, though - not my call.

Fuck, man. Just put one another on ignore. Whether you do that or not, though, stop fucking up this forum; take the bullshit elsewhere.
Ok, cool, I've reported it. I'm out.
Last edited by Zinegata on Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blasted
Knight-Baron

Post by Blasted »

Sig check. Nothing to see here.
tzor
Prince

Post by tzor »

This is a test.
[img]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o18/tzor/llama.gif[/img] wrote:This is a really silly test, don't you think?
If only attribution was allowed in a spoiler; then it would be really silly.
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

New year, new villain avatar. The Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland) was drawn by J Scott Campbell, colored by Nei Ruffino, and edited by me.
Last edited by Maj on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cynic
Prince

Post by Cynic »

Taken from Hyperbole and a half

THe picture is all his. I just resized it to avatar format.

AHHH! The MPSIMS flame wars have set me on fire.
Ancient History wrote:We were working on Street Magic, and Frank asked me if a houngan had run over my dog.
Juton
Duke

Post by Juton »

Sig check
Last edited by Juton on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh thank God, finally a thread about how Fighters in D&D suck. This was a long time coming. - Schwarzkopf
Orion
Prince

Post by Orion »

Sig Test
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

Someone's sig runs something like "That which can be eradicated by the truth, should."

Where is that from? My google-fu is weak.

Game On,
fbmf
wotmaniac
Knight-Baron

Post by wotmaniac »

fbmf wrote:Someone's sig runs something like "That which can be eradicated by the truth, should."

Where is that from? My google-fu is weak.

Game On,
fbmf
P.C. Hodgell
don't know exactly where it showed up at.
*WARNING*: I say "fuck" a lot.
"The most patriotic thing you can do as an American is to become filthy, filthy rich."
- Mark Cuban

"Game design has no obligation to cater to people who don’t buy into the premise of the game"

TGD -- skirting the edges of dickfinity since 2003.

Public Service Announcement
Avoraciopoctules
Overlord

Post by Avoraciopoctules »

I feel this avatar is very appropriate.
Desdan_Mervolam
Knight-Baron

Post by Desdan_Mervolam »

Torchlight 2 Avatar is Go!
Don't bother trying to impress gamers. They're too busy trying to impress you to care.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Timestamp test
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.