I want to say Fuck.

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

Username17
Serious Badass

I want to say Fuck.

Post by Username17 »

I think the title really says it all. I talk like a sailor. A sailor who's really good at math, but a sailor nonetheless. And I want to say fuck. Like all the time, or t the very least for emphasis.

Putting words in bold or italics, or god forbid ALL CAPZ ALL THE TIME LIKE YOU HAD CAPSLOCK DOWN is retardarific. If you want to emphasize things, you want to swear, talk about genitals in euphamism, or bang your head on the table in between words.

All of these techniques work, but my goodness, you ever tried banging your head on the table to emphasize things in an online forum? It just makes you look like an overdramatizing fucktwat. Seriously. People who say "And now I'm banging my head on the table because I really want to show how whatever emotion I'm writing about having I am right now" are like people who attempt to make social challenges for seduction in live action vampire. We hate those people.

And that's why we swear like sailors, and why I want to say fuck. A lot. In that I want to say fuck many times and there is a great deal of feeling on my part for wanting to say fuck.

On a completely unrelated note, the pictures from Fanime are up:

click here fucktards

That's really me, and no I don't go to highschool. The only person in those pictures who does go to highschool is Emma.

On a completely different unrelated note: I played Magic again for the first time in like 8 years. Whacky. The people at my college had a sealed deck tournament which they managed to scam the college into paying for the cards for. Very whacky. Of course, even though I'd never seen any of the cards before I schooled them all because:

a> We are actually in a school at the time.

and

b> I invented fucking creature rush.

As in, the strategy. It was invented soon after the game came out. It was invented by a small group of people. One of those people was me. So what the fuck were they thinking? It was like a bunch of baby deer ramming heads with a cement truck.

Which brings me to my basic point: see how much better that would be if I could just fucking say fuck instead of fucking around with all these fucked up fucks? What the fuck is with the "edited" tag taking a crap all over my posts? If I wanted to take a big old self censorshipation of my posts I'm sure I could smear it with animal dung on my own without any computational help. Really, I think I'm a fucking millionaire in ass pennies and I could totally just fucking well do that.

Fuck.

-Username17
Draco_Argentum
Duke

Re: I want to say Fuck.

Post by Draco_Argentum »

Its funny because Frank edited the post.
Boulie_98
Journeyman

Post by Boulie_98 »

So what's an ass penny?
Lago_AM3P
Duke

Post by Lago_AM3P »

Ja. We may as well remove the filter.

In the damn monster manual that comes with the game, you can see the harpy's (and night hag's--this hints at what kind of person I am) sad, sagging titties and I swear to Koresh that you can the nymph's perfect pink nipples through that fabric.

The republic didn't fall after seeing that shit, so what's the deal, yo?
Lago_AM3P
Duke

Post by Lago_AM3P »

And I'd also like to say that my posts, with my sig, tend to get about as obscence as you can get without saying fuck.

So back that ass up, bitches.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

The deal is I don't want to tread on bbboy's rules. The filter is much more liberal than on most other gaming related message boards I have been on.

That said, I am willing to change the filter to something other than [EDITED]. How about trading out "fuck" for "screw"?

What dost ye say?

Game On,
fbmf
Draco_Argentum
Duke

Post by Draco_Argentum »

What about frell?
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

Fine with me. Any other suggestions?

Game On,
fbmf
rapanui
Knight

Post by rapanui »

Fuckin'-A
Essence
Knight-Baron

Post by Essence »

Did anyone else notice that, at the top of this very screen, the language filter totally failed to edit the title of Frank's topic?

That's fucking funny.

I vote for f*ck. F*ck is pretty effective at accomplishing the goal of swearing like a sailor, 'cause at least everyone knows exactly what you're *trying* to say. F*ck. It's unmistakable; it's like like any other vowel fits in that particular place. Fack? Feck? Fick? Fock? Nope, it's gotta be Fuck.

Except without the [EDITED] tag over it.
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

I'm taking credit for that observation, Ess, dear. You have a spot check of no.

;)

Yeah, Frank... Language filters can be really annoying, but I have to admit that I love your creativity in getting around them. Ass pennies? Priceless.

My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
MrWaeseL
Duke

Post by MrWaeseL »

So, what's an ass penny? The dutch want to know.
Desdan_Mervolam
Knight-Baron

Post by Desdan_Mervolam »

The only definition of Ass Penny I know of comes from one of the million sketch-comedy programs Comedy Central ran during the Mid-late 90's. The description's a little crass, so I'm spoilering it.

As I recall the sketch had two buisnessmen on a golf-course, and one was giving the other advice about fostering confidence in buisness deals. His advice was before going to buisness lunches and dinners, put several dollars worth of pennies up your butt. Clean them off, then have dinner at the place the buisness deal will take place, and as part of payment for the meal, give them the pennies. That way when the person you're dealing with goes to pay for the meal, the change will include something that has been up your butt, and knowing that gives you a mental edge.

I dunno if it exactly fits in this context, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if that's not the definition intended.

-Desdan
Don't bother trying to impress gamers. They're too busy trying to impress you to care.
Boulie_98
Journeyman

Post by Boulie_98 »

Thanks, Desdan! So if Frank's an ass millionaire, does he have extra insurance on his butt?
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

The idea was actually to spend them at the place before hand, so that when the guys you were eating lunch with got their change, they got it with stuff that had been in your ass.

For confidence.

-Username17
Desdan_Mervolam
Knight-Baron

Yes, I wasn't clear about that. You go and eat there BEFORE the buisness meal and spend the pennies.

-Desdan
Don't bother trying to impress gamers. They're too busy trying to impress you to care.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

Right. Moving on.

The current suggestions are "screw", "frell", "f*ck", and..."ass penny".

Shall we put it to a vote.

Game On,
fbmf
Tae_Kwon_Dan
Journeyman

Post by Tae_Kwon_Dan »

I vote f*ck. It's the least 5th grade of all the suggestions.

Okay, so I rarely post, but I want to see Frank swear.
Boulie_98
Journeyman

Post by Boulie_98 »

I don't care which one it is, as long as it isn't f*ck. That star is just stupid.
Draco_Argentum
Duke

Post by Draco_Argentum »

Farscape rules, go frell. :D
MrWaeseL
Duke

Post by MrWaeseL »

I kinda like "screw".
Tae_Kwon_Dan
Journeyman

Post by Tae_Kwon_Dan »

Screwtard just isn't as neat sounding as f*cktard, IMO.
Desdan_Mervolam
Knight-Baron

Yes, but Screwhead sound better than F*ckhead.

Especally if it's a primitive screwhead.

-Des
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

This is ri-goddam-diculous, people.

Okay, the consensus, a few hold outs aside, seems to be for f*ck. Boulie votes against the "*", so is "fu-k" or "fu_k" more acceptable?

Game On,
fbmf
Boulie_98
Journeyman

Post by Boulie_98 »

The Little Gamers webcomic uses fsck. I kinda like it, since it doesn't disrupt the flow of the text so to speak.