Question for Frank

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

norms29
Master

Question for Frank

Post by norms29 »

I really enjoyed the whole Dungeonomicon series, and I've been wondering if/when we'll see the next one and what it might be about?

Thanx
After all, when you climb Mt. Kon Foo Sing to fight Grand Master Hung Lo and prove that your "Squirrel Chases the Jam-Coated Tiger" style is better than his "Dead Cockroach Flails Legs" style, you unleash a bunch of your SCtJCT moves, not wait for him to launch DCFL attacks and then just sit there and parry all day. And you certainly don't, having been kicked about, then say "Well you served me shitty tea before our battle" and go home.
MrWaeseL
Duke

Re: Question for Frank

Post by MrWaeseL »

Maybe, just maybe, Frank has commented on this before. And maybe, just maybe, you can find out what he said by actually reading the forum you register for :)
Essence
Knight-Baron

Post by Essence »

Don't be a spoon, squidface. ;p

Norm: check the latest Nomicon (Races of War, IIRC) thread. Somewhere in the first two pages, Frank discusses his situation. Also, doing a Search in the IMHO forum for "Book of Gears" should net you the result you're looking for.
norms29
Master

Post by norms29 »

Thanks essence, I just wish I'd seen you post before I wasted two hours on the search page.

icidently MrWaeseL, no time estimates have been given for the Book of Gears. and that was the important part of the question
After all, when you climb Mt. Kon Foo Sing to fight Grand Master Hung Lo and prove that your "Squirrel Chases the Jam-Coated Tiger" style is better than his "Dead Cockroach Flails Legs" style, you unleash a bunch of your SCtJCT moves, not wait for him to launch DCFL attacks and then just sit there and parry all day. And you certainly don't, having been kicked about, then say "Well you served me shitty tea before our battle" and go home.
Crissa
King

Post by Crissa »

Frank's been at home playing video games between scrambling to get a slot in a medical school.

...So I don't know why we're not getting more output from F&K, aside from their strategic addiction.

-Crissa
norms29
Master

Post by norms29 »

Crissa wrote:Frank's been at home playing video games between scrambling to get a slot in a medical school

ugh, I feared as much. :disgusted:

This whole "real-life" thing is such a hassle.

P.s. Am I the only one who thinks that this-->:disgusted: should be :frustrated: or :aggrevated: instead of : disgusted :