Having troubles Logging in

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

User3
Prince

Having troubles Logging in

Post by User3 »

I just found this room by word of text (specifically for Frank's Races of War Rehaul book), and I've been trying to repeatedly log in after registering, since I find your guy's ideas to be Genious, borderline insanity. However, I've tried repeeatedly to open the "log in" tag in the site, and nothing shows up. Since this is a secondary site to Bbboy or whatever it is, I'm not sure if I'm missing something, or that something's screwed up. I'm Pz.Az.04Maus, btw.
PzAz04Maus
NPC

Re: Having troubles Logging in

Post by PzAz04Maus »

Guest (Unregistered) at [unixtime wrote:1154949650[/unixtime]]I just found this room by word of text (specifically for Frank's Races of War Rehaul book), and I've been trying to repeatedly log in after registering, since I find your guy's ideas to be Genious, borderline insanity. However, I've tried repeeatedly to open the "log in" tag in the site, and nothing shows up. Since this is a secondary site to Bbboy or whatever it is, I'm not sure if I'm missing something, or that something's screwed up. I'm Pz.Az.04Maus, btw.

AH-HAH! THERE YOU ARE SNEAKY LITTLE LOG IN PAGE!!!! *Smashes with hammer*. Raiding party, I guess :tongue::jump: