[Let's Play] Legendary Kingdoms: The Valley of Bones

Stories about games that you run and/or have played in.

Moderator: Moderators

JourneymanN00b
Prince

Re: [Let's Play] Legendary Kingdoms: The Valley of Bones

Post by JourneymanN00b »

I vote to check on the garrison and explore the palace ruins.
Say No To Fascism. The left is the one true way to go.
SGamerz
King

Post by SGamerz »

Yes, explore the garrison and palace ruins.
angelfromanotherpin
Overlord

Post by angelfromanotherpin »

Checking the garrison...

You make your way to the training grounds, where you see the soldiers of the Everchild at practice. All the troops you have gathered for her can be found here, their armour and weapons glinting in the unforgiving sun.
     If you have the code A33 you can transfer any troops you own in other lands to the Saltdad barracks. If you have the code A100 you can transfer troops from Saltdad to other garrisons you control in other books. Without these codes you cannot transfer any troops, as the Everchild does not have access to any seaports.
     “We can always use more soldiers,” comments general Che Long. “I know the Everchild has asked you to find some more from the leaders in the valley, but we can also muster more troops here if we can find the money.”
     “How much will it cost to levy more troops?” you ask, checking your purse.
     “More than any number of silver coins!” laughs Che Long. “We are talking about hundreds of soldiers, including weapons and supplies. You would need bars of gold bullion to fully pay for the cost.”
     You ponder Che Long’s request. “If I found some, what kind of soldiers could we raise?”
     “For one bar of gold bullion we could raise a decent troop of light infantry,” says Che Long. “But ideally, we would want two gold bullion bars. With that we could retrain and equip the Bronzeguard. We still have their armour and equipment – but teaching men to fight to that standard is a long and expensive process.”
     If you have any bars of gold bullion you can purchase additional troops for the Everchild.
     Spend one gold bullion on some light infantry (turn to 900)?
     Spend two gold bullion on restoring the Bronzeguard (turn to 143)?
     Leave the training ground (turn to 620)?
Exploring the ruins...

The palace of Saltdad has vast underground chambers which are still in the process of being unearthed. In one of the vaults the Iron King discovered the weapons and armour for his Bronzeguard. In another was found Malronac the Deathengine. Who knows what still awaits to be found within the cold earth?
     You spend some time exploring the ancient arcades and hallways, looking for secret passages or forgotten routes. If you have the shadow door spell and wish to cast it, turn to 637. If not, after a considerable search you find nothing new. Turn to 620.
Another shadow door we can't open.
Let me know if you want to do any more palace-related activities. If you want to leave, let me know what the next objective is.

NameFightingSurvivalStealthCharismaLoreHealthCaster?GearNotes
Sar Jessica Dayne6(9)224(6)39/9xSteel Greatsword (Fighting +3)*, Shield (Armour +2), Bone Armour (Armour +2), Glittering Necklace (Charisma +2), Bar of Gold Bullion, Fairbrother Family Crest, Ring of the Patriarch, Seal of House Ross, Talisman of St. Elias:loveya: x3 for Tasha
Lord Ti'quon3(5)222(3)6(8)6/6Steel Scimitar (Fighting +2), Shield (Armour +2), Chain Armour (Armour +2), Handsome Brooch (Charisma +1), Tome of Knowledge (Lore +2), Grey Talisman, Incense, Magical Weave, Scroll of Rage, Vial of Quicksilver
Tasha4(6)5(6)7(8)5(7)19/9xSteel Scimitar (Fighting +2), Shield (Armour +2), Bone Armour (Armour +2), Amulet of Defense (Armour +1), Warm Cloak (Survival +1), Soft Boots (Stealth +1), Glittering Necklace (Charisma +2), Dragonyak Horn, Potion of Invulnerability:loveya: x3 for Jessica
Akihiro6(9)64(6)1(2)3(5)9/9xSkallos Runeblade (Fighting +3, Lore +2), Crude Blade x4, Shield (Armour +2), Bone Armor (Armor +2), Fine Boots (Stealth +2), Handsome Brooch (Charisma +1), Potion of InvulnerabilityEnlightenment
Skullcracker8312112/12xClub (Fighting +0)No carrying, no cities, no boats

Money: 3630 silver coins.
Spellbook (Ti'quon): Armor of Heaven, Clinging Dread, Ice Bolt, Magic Cabinet, Soothing Touch, Unfailing Strike
Codes: A1, A2, A8, A13, A14, A15, A16, A17, A20, A21, A23, A24, A25, A26, A27, A30, A32, A34, A35, A36, A37, A41, A42, A43, A44, A51, A54, A55, A56, A57, A58, A59, A62, A64, A65, A66, A67, A68, A69, A70, A71, A72, A74, A75, A76, A77, A78, A79, A80, A82, A85, A86, A87, A89, A90, A91, A92, A93
Your Armies: Luutanesh Spears (Strength 3, Morale 3, Saltdad Barracks), Faithful Irregulars (Strength 1, Morale 4, Saltdad Barracks), Kensai Warriors (Strength 4, Morale 4, Saltdad Barracks), Chalice Archers (Strength 2, Morale 3, Saltdad Barracks), Lhasbreath Berserkers (Strength 5, Morale 2, Saltdad Barracks), Spears of Unbraaki (Strength 3, Morale 4, Saltdad Barracks), Nomad Horsemen (Strength 4, Morale 3, Saltdad Barracks).
[/quote]
SGamerz
King

Post by SGamerz »

Maybe attend the war council (I don't think that will force us to start the invasion immediately) and see what happens there.

After that, west into the Salt Plains.
JourneymanN00b
Prince

Post by JourneymanN00b »

Sure, I vote to attend the war council.
angelfromanotherpin
Overlord

If you have the code A100, turn to 421. If you have the code A33, turn to 540. If not, read on.
     You meet with the Everchild in the war room at the palace. She and her generals are poring over a huge map of the valley, with a particular focus on the city of Clifftop. “Welcome back, my friends,” she smiles. “As you can see, we are planning our attack on Clifftop. Due to the relative fertility of the land, and reinforcements from Cursus, Clifftop possesses a large, if undisciplined army. I would feel confident going into battle against them with six units from the Saltdad garrison. Any less than that would be... risky. However, you’ve been stalwart commanders of my forces, and you got me this city. So tell me. Are we ready to launch an attack on Clifftop?”
     Order the attack (turn to 610)?
     Wait until you have more soldiers (turn to 620)?
     Have a private word with the Everchild (turn to 488)?

Sar Jessica Dayne6(9)224(6)39/9xSteel Greatsword (Fighting +3)*, Shield (Armour +2), Bone Armour (Armour +2), Glittering Necklace (Charisma +2), Bar of Gold Bullion, Fairbrother Family Crest, Ring of the Patriarch, Seal of House Ross, Talisman of St. Elias:loveya: x3 for Tasha
Lord Ti'quon3(5)222(3)6(8)6/6Steel Scimitar (Fighting +2), Shield (Armour +2), Chain Armour (Armour +2), Handsome Brooch (Charisma +1), Tome of Knowledge (Lore +2), Grey Talisman, Incense, Magical Weave, Scroll of Rage, Vial of Quicksilver
Tasha4(6)5(6)7(8)5(7)19/9xSteel Scimitar (Fighting +2), Shield (Armour +2), Bone Armour (Armour +2), Amulet of Defense (Armour +1), Warm Cloak (Survival +1), Soft Boots (Stealth +1), Glittering Necklace (Charisma +2), Dragonyak Horn, Potion of Invulnerability:loveya: x3 for Jessica
Akihiro6(9)64(6)1(2)3(5)9/9xSkallos Runeblade (Fighting +3, Lore +2), Crude Blade x4, Shield (Armour +2), Bone Armor (Armor +2), Fine Boots (Stealth +2), Handsome Brooch (Charisma +1), Potion of InvulnerabilityEnlightenment

Spellbook (Ti'quon): Armor of Heaven, Clinging Dread, Ice Bolt, Magic Cabinet, Soothing Touch, Unfailing Strike
Codes: A1, A2, A8, A13, A14, A15, A16, A17, A20, A21, A23, A24, A25, A26, A27, A30, A32, A34, A35, A36, A37, A41, A42, A43, A44, A51, A54, A55, A56, A57, A58, A59, A62, A64, A65, A66, A67, A68, A69, A70, A71, A72, A74, A75, A76, A77, A78, A79, A80, A82, A85, A86, A87, A89, A90, A91, A92, A93
Your Armies: Luutanesh Spears (Strength 3, Morale 3, Saltdad Barracks), Faithful Irregulars (Strength 1, Morale 4, Saltdad Barracks), Kensai Warriors (Strength 4, Morale 4, Saltdad Barracks), Chalice Archers (Strength 2, Morale 3, Saltdad Barracks), Lhasbreath Berserkers (Strength 5, Morale 2, Saltdad Barracks), Spears of Unbraaki (Strength 3, Morale 4, Saltdad Barracks), Nomad Horsemen (Strength 4, Morale 3, Saltdad Barracks).
SGamerz
King

Post by SGamerz »

Have a private word with the Everchild.
JourneymanN00b
Prince

Post by JourneymanN00b »

Yeah, let's have the private word to see what happens.
angelfromanotherpin
Overlord

The Everchild nods to her generals, who reluctantly leave her company. She indicates for you to sit and joins you. “What is on your mind?” she asks.
     If you have the code A37 but not the code A94, turn to 795. If not, read on.
     “Have you considered suing for peace with the patriarch of Cursus?” you ask. “Perhaps further bloodshed can be avoided?”
     “No,” she says with certainty. “The patriarch will never rest whilst I am queen. It is the foul beliefs of his god that have kept the valley in its barbaric state. We can never improve, never develop whilst his agents control all trade, progress and education.
     "At best, Saltdad would be a light in the darkness, waiting to be snuffed out. For now, we have sympathy from most of the city states. The other kings are tired of the patriarch’s tyranny and wish to assert themselves. That won’t last forever. A change of king, a bad harvest, a sudden surge amongst the faithful, would all topple my new regime. No. We must strike hard and fast, whilst the momentum is with us. I appreciate your calls for peace, but it would end up as a call for bloodshed without end.”
     The Everchild rises and looks out the window upon her city. “I need you to trust me just a little while longer,” she says. “I will not war forever. I promise.”
     Clearly the Everchild has made her mind up. You thank her for her time and leave.
     Turn to 620.
You may as well read the gray text now, it's what you'll get if you ever go for a private word with her again.

“I met with your father, Milagros,” you say. “He…”
     “…told you I wasn’t the Everchild,” she finishes.
     You look at her firmly. “Since we first met... you’ve grown an inch, you’ve matured, little-by-little. I was under the impression that the Everchild was immortal, and ever-young.”
     “I’m still young,” she protests.
     “For how long?” you ask pointedly. “Milagros, be honest with me. Are you the Everchild?”
     The young queen gets up and goes to the window, gazing out at the city below.
     “Of course, I’m not,” she admits at last. “How could I be? She’s dead. She died a thousand years ago, and the valley has been a desert ever since.”
     “I see,” you say.
     “I couldn’t stand by... I couldn’t stand by and watch,” she says, her voice trembling. “I was free in the tribe. I could travel the desert, go where I wished. But wherever I wandered I saw suffering. Thousands upon thousands of people without hope. I’m a sorceress. Magic flows through me, as it did with my aunt. Perhaps I cannot raise mountains or part seas, but I can cure the sick... and I can cure the sickness in this land, if you’ll let me.”
     She turns, tearful. “Please, don’t tell anyone,” she begs.
     “Of course I won’t,” you assure her. “But if I found out, others will too. What do you think will happen to you if your people discover you’ve been lying to them?”
     “Is it a lie, though? Is it really?” she demands. “I am a girl, who wears a crown, who rules in Saltdad by virtue of my magic and my reason. Who was the Everchild, if not who I am? Who is to say she was any better than me? My father shall always call me Milagros. But he does not get to decide what my people call me.”
     There is a knock at the door, and Milagros hastily dries her tears. “Yes... enter!”
     A servant enters and bows. “Your majesty, Lord Chellar is here to see you, by your appointment.”
     “Of course, I shall attend him straight,” she replies. The Everchild turns to you. “We’ll discuss this matter another time, shall we?” she says.
     You bow as she leaves, feeling more conflicted than ever.
     Gain the code A94 and turn to 620.
Not much left to do here except begin the attack on Clifftop. If you don't want to do that, it's time to go somewhere, let me know where. Don't forget that we can put things in The Vault to clear up inventory space.

Codes: A1, A2, A8, A13, A14, A15, A16, A17, A20, A21, A23, A24, A25, A26, A27, A30, A32, A34, A35, A36, A37, A41, A42, A43, A44, A51, A54, A55, A56, A57, A58, A59, A62, A64, A65, A66, A67, A68, A69, A70, A71, A72, A74, A75, A76, A77, A78, A79, A80, A82, A85, A86, A87, A89, A90, A91, A92, A93, A94
JourneymanN00b
Prince

Post by JourneymanN00b »

I vote to store the Bar of Gold Bullion and Incense in the Vault, and to attack, as I think our soldiers are strong enough for the task.
SGamerz
King

Post by SGamerz »

She wanted at least 6 units, and we have 7, so I guess we can attack.
angelfromanotherpin
Overlord

And so begins your march to Clifftop.
     The Everchild’s banners, a blazing sun on a field of azure, flutter in the desert wind as her armies troop onwards. After several days you meet the opposing army of Lothor the Ugly just beyond the river bridge.
     “Why doesn’t Lothor hold us at the bridge?” the Everchild asks Che Long.
     “He fears the quality of our troops,” says Che Long. “Lothor wishes to use his great numbers to overwhelm us.”
     “He is a fool, with the river at his back his troops have nowhere to run,” you laugh.
     “We must beat him first,” cautions the Everchild. “Assemble our formations. The battle will soon be upon us.”
     Record this reference number (610) and turn to 300 to see the rules for mass combat. King Lothor’s forces are arrayed below. You may choose a maximum of six units from the Saltdad barracks to commit to this battle.

Left Flank
Front: Landsmen Cavalry – Strength 4, Morale 2
Support: Field Overseers – Strength 2, Morale 2

Centre
Front: Cursite Fanatics – Strength 3, Morale 5
Support: Slave Levies – Strength 1, Morale 1

Right Flank
Front: Clifftop Infantry – Strength 3, Morale 3
Support: Thalsian Mercenaries – Strength 2, Morale 3

If you win, turn to 342.
If you lose, turn to 48.
Propose your order of battle...

Sar Jessica Dayne6(9)224(6)39/9xSteel Greatsword (Fighting +3)*, Shield (Armour +2), Bone Armour (Armour +2), Glittering Necklace (Charisma +2), Fairbrother Family Crest, Ring of the Patriarch, Seal of House Ross, Talisman of St. Elias:loveya: x3 for Tasha
Lord Ti'quon3(5)222(3)6(8)6/6Steel Scimitar (Fighting +2), Shield (Armour +2), Chain Armour (Armour +2), Handsome Brooch (Charisma +1), Tome of Knowledge (Lore +2), Grey Talisman, Magical Weave, Scroll of Rage, Vial of Quicksilver

The Vault: Bar of Gold Bullion, Incense
Codes: A1, A2, A8, A13, A14, A15, A16, A17, A20, A21, A23, A24, A25, A26, A27, A30, A32, A34, A35, A36, A37, A41, A42, A43, A44, A51, A54, A55, A56, A57, A58, A59, A62, A64, A65, A66, A67, A68, A69, A70, A71, A72, A74, A75, A76, A77, A78, A79, A80, A82, A85, A86, A87, A89, A90, A91, A92, A93, A94
SGamerz
King

Post by SGamerz »

Left Flank
Front: Kensai Warriors
Support: Faithful Irregulars

Centre
Front: Nomad Horsemen
Support: Spears of Unbraaki

Right Flank
Front: Lhasbreath Berserkers
Support: Luutanesh Spears

(Can we deploy our last spare unit if any on the field falls?)
JourneymanN00b
Prince

Post by JourneymanN00b »

My vote will be to deploy the following units:

Left: Lhasbreath Berserkers with Nomad Horsemen for support
Center: Kendal Warriors with Spears of Unbraako for support
Right: Luitanesh Spears with Chalice Archers for support
angelfromanotherpin
Overlord

SGamerz wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:10 pm
(Can we deploy our last spare unit if any on the field falls?)
No, a maximum of six units can be committed to this battle.

I do enjoy that the two presented orders of battle have precisely one point of overlap, but it does make compromising them difficult. I am asking our intermittent posters to endorse one or the other.
JourneymanN00b
Prince

Post by JourneymanN00b »

Please make my vote a half one to resolve the tie if no other votes are made.
pragma
Knight-Baron

Post by pragma »

I vote for Sgamerz plan because I think we want the Lhasbreath Berserkers hitting a soft target.

Of course, this has be cooking up my own force allocations, but I'll spare us from a three way tie.

I also vote to cast clinging dread at the right time, but I forget what it does.
angelfromanotherpin
Overlord

The Battle of Clifftop

Round 1:
Ti'quon casts Clinging Dread upon the Cursite Fanatics, eroding their resolve.

Round 2:

Round 3:

Round 4:

Round 5:

Round 6:

Despite the inexplicably poor performance of the Kensai, luck was mostly with us, and so is the day!

King Lothor’s forces collapse in disorder. There is a general rout, and a terrible crush at the bridge as the tyrant’s forces all attempt to cross it at once. Your army closes in against the defenceless foe, caught between the river and destruction. Lothor is singled out and cut down by a common infantryman even as he attempts escape. Soon, the enemy have surrendered en-masse. The Everchild is victorious. Gain the code A33.
     Turn to 626.

The next morning the surviving landlords and masters of Clifftop fill the King’s Hall to kneel before the Everchild. Resplendent in her yellow and blue silks and glittering silver crown, she immediately repeals the rights of the taskmasters to execute or mutilate their workers. Upstanding members of the revolution are awarded sweeping areas of land, the cruellest taskmasters are efficiently executed, and the Everchild goes amongst the workers to heal the lame and sick with her magic. Many fall in love with the queen that day, and soon her name is being chanted across the city.
     Any units that didn’t rout can restore their Morale back to their starting value.
     The Everchild awards rulership of the city to Ayleta the Traveller, a mysterious mystic who has done good work in administrating the changes in Saltdad. You and your party are publicly honoured and presented with 1000 silver coins in compensation for your labours.
     Capturing this city has been a grand step forward for the Everchild’s goals. Choose two party members and raise their maximum, unwounded Health scores by 1 point. The Everchild offers to escort you back to Saltdad, if you wish, or you can remain in the captured city of Clifftop.
     Return to Saltdad (turn to 75)?
     Stay in Clifftop (turn to 19)?
As far as I can tell, the Kensai aren't lost, they just keep their reduced morale. Regardless of which city we get dropped off at, what do we do next?

Sar Jessica Dayne6(9)224(6)39/9xSteel Greatsword (Fighting +3)*, Shield (Armour +2), Bone Armour (Armour +2), Glittering Necklace (Charisma +2), Fairbrother Family Crest, Ring of the Patriarch, Seal of House Ross, Talisman of St. Elias:loveya: x3 for Tasha
Lord Ti'quon3(5)222(3)6(8)6/6Steel Scimitar (Fighting +2), Shield (Armour +2), Chain Armour (Armour +2), Handsome Brooch (Charisma +1), Tome of Knowledge (Lore +2), Grey Talisman, Magical Weave, Scroll of Rage, Vial of Quicksilver

Money: 4630 silver coins.
Spellbook (Ti'quon): Armor of Heaven, Clinging Dread (50), Ice Bolt, Magic Cabinet, Soothing Touch, Unfailing Strike
Codes: A1, A2, A8, A13, A14, A15, A16, A17, A20, A21, A23, A24, A25, A26, A27, A30, A32, A33, A34, A35, A36, A37, A41, A42, A43, A44, A51, A54, A55, A56, A57, A58, A59, A62, A64, A65, A66, A67, A68, A69, A70, A71, A72, A74, A75, A76, A77, A78, A79, A80, A82, A85, A86, A87, A89, A90, A91, A92, A93, A94
Your Armies: Luutanesh Spears (Strength 3, Morale 3, Saltdad Barracks), Faithful Irregulars (Strength 1, Morale 4, Saltdad Barracks), Kensai Warriors (Strength 4, Morale 3/4, Saltdad Barracks), Chalice Archers (Strength 2, Morale 3, Saltdad Barracks), Lhasbreath Berserkers (Strength 5, Morale 2, Saltdad Barracks), Spears of Unbraaki (Strength 3, Morale 4, Saltdad Barracks), Nomad Horsemen (Strength 4, Morale 3, Saltdad Barracks).
JourneymanN00b
Prince

Post by JourneymanN00b »

Hang on. In Round 6, the Field Overseers won the roll, so shouldn't the morale test go to the Faithful Irregulars? And we need to roll morale for the Thalsian Mercenaries.

If we still win, I vote to boost Sar Jessica Dayne and Tasha's Health, and to try to find the desert spirit that Akihiro must fight.
angelfromanotherpin
Overlord

Sorry, that's a typo. It should be the Irregulars' 6 vs the Overseers' 5, which is why the Overseers had to make (and fail) that morale test. Since the Overseers' rout occurs before the right flank is resolved, the battle was won before those rolls became relevant, and they were included purely because I already generated them.

Although, I now realize that the Overseers' morale was mistranscribed and should have started at 2, so technically they'd still be in the fight at morale 1.

Fortunately, the Thasian mercenaries do fail their own morale test with a 4, so the battle is still over that round.
SGamerz
King

Post by SGamerz »

Stay at Clifftop and explore all the places for new content.
Thaluikhain
King

Post by Thaluikhain »

Second that.
angelfromanotherpin
Overlord

The only new content in Clifftop is at the king's hall, now under new management.

Clifftop is currently under the governorship of Ayleta, one of the Everchild’s generals. She welcomes you into the hall, and details to you her various plans for the improvement of the city. “I want to create more permanent structures for the poor, and to reduce the amount of beatings the overseers issue to their farmworkers,” she says. “Progress is slow. The population is uneducated and tend to misbehave when they are not being brutalised. It may take many generations to change Clifftop for the better.”
     It seems a hard task, and not one suited to the abilities of adventurers. Wishing her well, you depart the hall.
     Turn to 19.
From Clifftop we pass south through the desert to the Palace of Unbraaki, then southeast to Lhasbreath, and then east into the desert. On the way, we pass a number of not-particularly-difficult Survival checks. Entering the Lhasbreath desert offers a 1-in-6 chance to get the relevant random encounter, but since the alternatives are no encounter or an encounter with Lhasbreath barbarians who are currently friendly to us as allies, there is nothing to prevent us from shuffling back and forth from Lhasbreath to the desert like a Pokémon trainer in tall grass until we proc the result we want.

Although the desert nights are cold, the temperature tonight is particularly freezing. You pitch your tents and huddle together for warmth. Outside the tents you suddenly perceive a light, like the flame of a lantern, only brighter. Something stalks around your tent menacingly, the crunch of bootprints on the sand. A sudden fear grips you, and it is difficult to leave the safety of your tent. You briefly decide together who should check out this frightening phenomenon.
     Choose someone to look outside (turn to 765)?
     Decide to all go out together, although this feels dangerous (turn to 613)?
     Stay safely inside the tent (turn to 584)?

Sar Jessica Dayne6(9)224(6)310/10xSteel Greatsword (Fighting +3)*, Shield (Armour +2), Bone Armour (Armour +2), Glittering Necklace (Charisma +2), Fairbrother Family Crest, Ring of the Patriarch, Seal of House Ross, Talisman of St. Elias:loveya: x3 for Tasha
Tasha4(6)5(6)7(8)5(7)110/10xSteel Scimitar (Fighting +2), Shield (Armour +2), Bone Armour (Armour +2), Amulet of Defense (Armour +1), Warm Cloak (Survival +1), Soft Boots (Stealth +1), Glittering Necklace (Charisma +2), Dragonyak Horn, Potion of Invulnerability:loveya: x3 for Jessica

Money: 4630 silver coins.
Spellbook (Ti'quon): Armor of Heaven, Clinging Dread (50), Ice Bolt, Magic Cabinet, Soothing Touch, Unfailing Strike
Codes: A1, A2, A8, A13, A14, A15, A16, A17, A20, A21, A23, A24, A25, A26, A27, A30, A32, A33, A34, A35, A36, A37, A41, A42, A43, A44, A51, A54, A55, A56, A57, A58, A59, A62, A64, A65, A66, A67, A68, A69, A70, A71, A72, A74, A75, A76, A77, A78, A79, A80, A82, A85, A86, A87, A89, A90, A91, A92, A93, A94
Your Armies: Luutanesh Spears (Strength 3, Morale 3, Saltdad Barracks), Faithful Irregulars (Strength 1, Morale 4, Saltdad Barracks), Kensai Warriors (Strength 4, Morale 3/4, Saltdad Barracks), Chalice Archers (Strength 2, Morale 3, Saltdad Barracks), Lhasbreath Berserkers (Strength 5, Morale 2, Saltdad Barracks), Spears of Unbraaki (Strength 3, Morale 4, Saltdad Barracks), Nomad Horsemen (Strength 4, Morale 3, Saltdad Barracks).
JourneymanN00b
Prince

Post by JourneymanN00b »

I vote to all go out together, as I do believe in safety in numbers.
SGamerz
King

Post by SGamerz »

Half a vote to send Akihiro out alone, since we came specifically looking to fulfil his quest, and he had to do the last one by himself.