Youtube videos that make us Laugh, Cry, or Both

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Doom
Duke

Post by Doom »

So I start out watching, and thinking "how could these guys be so hated? It's just a pointless reality show knockoff."

Ninety seconds in, I had my thoroughly complete answer.
Kaelik, to Tzor wrote: And you aren't shot in the face?
Frank Trollman wrote:A government is also immortal ...On the plus side, once the United Kingdom is no longer united, the United States of America will be the oldest country in the world. USA!
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_IndUbcxc
it's gonna be gloriously retarded and silly dumb ^^
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
erik
King

Post by erik »

Stahlseele wrote:Iron Skies trailer
it's gonna be gloriously retarded and silly dumb ^^
Oh shit, they have Sarah Palin as the U.S. President for the movie!
K
King

Post by K »

Juton
Duke

Post by Juton »

So you know the meme of everything getting a gritty reboot? They've moved on to Snow White now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Moa6lGu ... re=related
Oh thank God, finally a thread about how Fighters in D&D suck. This was a long time coming. - Schwarzkopf
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

Juton wrote:So you know the meme of everything getting a gritty reboot? They've moved on to Snow White now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Moa6lGu ... re=related
Ayup. And the related Top Chef episode with Charlize Theron (the wicked queen) was awesome.

I'm actually looking forward to that reboot, as well as the more comedic version starring Julia Roberts.
Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

Pseudo Stupidity wrote:This Applebees fucking sucks, much like all Applebees. I wanted to go to Femboy Hooters (communism).
erik
King

Post by erik »

Yay, I scored 670 Gs!

Is that good? Did I do good?
Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

That's the second best score.
Pseudo Stupidity wrote:This Applebees fucking sucks, much like all Applebees. I wanted to go to Femboy Hooters (communism).
erik
King

Post by erik »

Yeah, afterward I went trolling through the various outcomes. I think I saw all but one before I had to wake my son up for pre-school.
Cynic
Prince

Post by Cynic »

It's been ages since I've watched the Simpsons.
Ancient History wrote:We were working on Street Magic, and Frank asked me if a houngan had run over my dog.
Cynic
Prince

Post by Cynic »

Ancient History wrote:We were working on Street Magic, and Frank asked me if a houngan had run over my dog.
Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

Last edited by Darth Rabbitt on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
K
King

Post by K »

Avoraciopoctules
Overlord

Post by Avoraciopoctules »

Wow. I didn't see that coming. Don't see a college willing to advertise itself like that every day.
Guyr Adamantine
Master

Post by Guyr Adamantine »

This had me falling off my chair laughing. Am I a terrible human being?
violence in the media
Duke

Post by violence in the media »

You're not the only one. That was awesome and horrific.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

That was terribly horrible.
I must share this somewhere!

another:
Batman - You Son of a Bitch!
Last edited by Stahlseele on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:

Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... m3jcBMI9WU
Wonder if the 89 threw the race for that wager O.o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... b2SV3ASUxY
science should be tought like this!
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:

JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

erik
King

Post by erik »

Stahlseele wrote:Batmobile duel
Skip to around 7:30 for the race. save yourself from wanting to stab these two fanboys in the throat to stop their yacking. 9:00-9:30 makes up for it I guess.
Last edited by erik on Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

I liked the original better.

Game On,
fbmf
Avoraciopoctules
Overlord

Post by Avoraciopoctules »

Not youtube, but this was extremely funny. Satanic cultists are late for a ritual because they got stuck in traffic. Dracula mugs a man in order to get money to buy a hamburger.

http://chipandironicus.com/games/nmh2/14.html
http://chipandironicus.com/games/nmh2/16.html
http://chipandironicus.com/games/nmh2/18.html