Vampires, blood banks, and murder

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

Iaimeki
Journeyman

Vampires, blood banks, and murder

Post by Iaimeki »

maglag has as their sig a quote from FrankTrollman: "Actually, our blood banking system is set up exactly the way you'd want it to be if you were a secret vampire conspiracy."

Where was this discussion? I searched but couldn't find it. I've been trying to come up with a plausible backstory for how vampires are diverting blood from the blood banking system.

Likewise, I think there was some discussion of vampire demographics and feeding that I haven't been able to find. Could someone give me pointers to the right threads?
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

I think the Vampire Demographics discussion is This One.

-Username17
OgreBattle
King

Post by OgreBattle »

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news ... e-the-body

You can openly buy blood in America
radthemad4
Duke

Post by radthemad4 »

Iaimeki wrote:maglag has as their sig a quote from FrankTrollman: "Actually, our blood banking system is set up exactly the way you'd want it to be if you were a secret vampire conspiracy."

Where was this discussion?
http://www.tgdmb.com/viewtopic.php?p=461215#461215

Sometimes if google isn't helping to find something from here (e.g. sigs), use the den's search page.
Last edited by radthemad4 on Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
maglag
Duke

Post by maglag »

Links for my sig already provided above.

Basically vampires going "Yeah, play it extra safe humies, don't take any risks with transfusions, gimme that blood that's gone out of the very strict safety rules, I'll properly drink dispose of it somewhere safe where you can't see."
FrankTrollman wrote: Actually, our blood banking system is set up exactly the way you'd want it to be if you were a secret vampire conspiracy.