Image macros that make you laugh, cry, or both.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Iduno
Knight-Baron

Post by Iduno »

Shrapnel wrote:I'm getting wet just imagining the mouth parts on the person who ate the fourth one...
erik
King

Post by erik »

Iduno wrote:
Shrapnel wrote:I'm getting wet just imagining the mouth parts on the person who ate the fourth one...
Or
The Adventurer's Almanac
Duke

Post by The Adventurer's Almanac »

Erik, is that gif supposed to remind me of a boner? It's Alien, so I'm sure, but this is starting to get quite blatant. Not as blatant as Giger's art, though...
Dogbert
Duke

Post by Dogbert »

Pariah Dog
Knight

Post by Pariah Dog »

In light all the the Star Wars discussion (and Episode 9 release)

Contains spoilers for Episodes 7 and 8.
Dogbert
Duke

Post by Dogbert »

Pariah Dog wrote:Contains spoilers for Episodes 7 and 8.
"But in the end, the future refused to change."
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

Mask_De_H
Duke

Post by Mask_De_H »

Not an image macro, but this has strong Kaelik energy.

FrankTrollman wrote: Halfling women, as I'm sure you are aware, combine all the "fun" parts of pedophilia without any of the disturbing, illegal, or immoral parts.
K wrote:That being said, the usefulness of airships for society is still transporting cargo because it's an option that doesn't require a powerful wizard to show up for work on time instead of blowing the day in his harem of extraplanar sex demons/angels.
Chamomile wrote: See, it's because K's belief in leaving generation of individual monsters to GMs makes him Chaotic, whereas Frank's belief in the easier usability of monsters pre-generated by game designers makes him Lawful, and clearly these philosophies are so irreconcilable as to be best represented as fundamentally opposed metaphysical forces.
Whipstitch wrote:You're on a mad quest, dude. I'd sooner bet on Zeus getting bored and letting Sisyphus put down the fucking rock.
The Adventurer's Almanac
Duke

Kaelik does, in fact, go bat shit crazy on us mother fucking cock suckers.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

The Adventurer's Almanac wrote:Kaelik does, in fact, go bat shit crazy on us mother fucking cock suckers.
Waterboarding Trolls also serves as a good D&D joke reference for how you drown trolls in 3.5.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
The Adventurer's Almanac
Duke

That's brilliant. How many lawyers are actually like this?
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

The Adventurer's Almanac wrote:That's brilliant. How many lawyers are actually like this?
Very few. Most are, sadly, very polite, and even the ones that aren't are a lot more passive aggressive. At least in my experience.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
The Adventurer's Almanac
Duke

... I think I'm okay with that.
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Kaelik wrote:
The Adventurer's Almanac wrote:That's brilliant. How many lawyers are actually like this?
Very few. Most are, sadly, very polite, and even the ones that aren't are a lot more passive aggressive. At least in my experience.
... Are you like that?
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

Shrapnel wrote:
Kaelik wrote:
... Are you like that?
I have never threatened to kill anyone or beat them up or waterboard them. Also if you look into the emails he's pretty bigoted.

But I have on at least one occasion said "This offer is an insult to my client and if you can't give me a real offer than fuck off."

The Adventurer's Almanac
Duke

That sounds cathartic.
Mask_De_H
Duke

Post by Mask_De_H »

Yeah, I specifically used that portion because the rest was pretty homophobic and/or generally shitty.
FrankTrollman wrote: Halfling women, as I'm sure you are aware, combine all the "fun" parts of pedophilia without any of the disturbing, illegal, or immoral parts.
K wrote:That being said, the usefulness of airships for society is still transporting cargo because it's an option that doesn't require a powerful wizard to show up for work on time instead of blowing the day in his harem of extraplanar sex demons/angels.
Chamomile wrote: See, it's because K's belief in leaving generation of individual monsters to GMs makes him Chaotic, whereas Frank's belief in the easier usability of monsters pre-generated by game designers makes him Lawful, and clearly these philosophies are so irreconcilable as to be best represented as fundamentally opposed metaphysical forces.
Whipstitch wrote:You're on a mad quest, dude. I'd sooner bet on Zeus getting bored and letting Sisyphus put down the fucking rock.
Iduno
Knight-Baron

Post by Iduno »

Mask_De_H wrote:Yeah, I specifically used that portion because the rest was pretty homophobic and/or generally shitty.
Damn, and I thought my landlord saying they were filing to evict me on Xmas so they could charge me yet another fee because I called them out on losing my rent check and not telling me for 2 weeks was excessive.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

I've only had two instances where I had to use the services of a lawyer. I was actually surprised that neither told me I was acting retarded and that I should die in a fire. Don't get me wrong, in both cases I was acting retarded but they politely gave me instructions in how to pull my fat out of the fire, and in both cases they were helpful.

Back when I was married and a homeowner and all that gay crap, a lawyer in our neighborhood lead a short-lived crusade to get us to take down our chain-link fence. He tried to say it was against the HOA rule. Two problems:

-The chain-link fence was added to the property before we purchased it.
-There was no HOA, he was assuming he could bully us as we were practically kids at the time (this was back before the housing market collapsed and they were giving out shitty loans to pretty much everyone with the expectation that they'd default and they could sell the house again. I think our bank was disappointed we never did)
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

I'm poor, and most of the people I would normally give holiday gifts too are my players, so I decided to just make some cards for game stuff, like "turn this card in, your next action automatically succeeds" and so on.

I decided to make a "I have to run a game of your choice" and did up an image, using the game I would never run if I had a choice, and...

SHUT UP AND RUN THIS SHITTY GAME
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Iduno
Knight-Baron

Post by Iduno »

Spoilered for poor attitude about xmas:

Also, nice work, Prak.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Last edited by Ancient History on Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

deaddmwalking
Prince

Post by deaddmwalking »

Ancient History wrote:
[/spoiler]

I'm working on my Japanese. He definitely is repeating 'Merry Christmas' and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year' as he punches the dragon. He's using the English phrase transliterated into katakana characters.
erik
King

Post by erik »