Image macros that make you laugh, cry, or both.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Starmaker
Duke

Post by Starmaker »

DSMatticus wrote:I have to object, though. Dragonlance being a shitshow is perhaps the greatest truth, the singular truth from which all else follows.
Way less of a shitshow than Forgotten Realms. At least the authors didn't sexually harass anyone. And the customizable adventures were cool.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Kender.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

The setting was written by Mormons. It doesn't get any worse than that.
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
Chamomile
Prince

Post by Chamomile »

Brandon Sanderson has written some of the best settings in modern fantasy.
erik
King

Post by erik »

Oh shit, I somehow had psychic damage; probably caused by Kender and Gully Dwarves. I made up in my mind that they were a part of some forsaken setting, I didn't remember what; I had blocked it away from conscious recollection. And Dragonlance was instead a setting about riding dragons, with lances, and nothing else. I could conjure only this image when picturing Dragonlance.

A dam has broken and I'm full of rage and hate.

Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

Pseudo Stupidity wrote:This Applebees fucking sucks, much like all Applebees. I wanted to go to Femboy Hooters (communism).
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

maglag
Duke

Post by maglag »

It's cute how innocent little sister is, not knowing yet how love works.
FrankTrollman wrote: Actually, our blood banking system is set up exactly the way you'd want it to be if you were a secret vampire conspiracy.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Thaluikhain
King

Post by Thaluikhain »

Do you reckon creepy ghosts trains would run on time?

Or would they be...late.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Last edited by Ancient History on Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

You fucked up your tags ther Unce Ancient . .
Also:
Why would you spoiler that?
It ain't too big especially not in the width department of things.
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Too wide for these screens.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Ah. OK.
I forget that i have 21:9 Screens and not 16:9 <.<
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

Spoilered for NSFW:
Pseudo Stupidity wrote:This Applebees fucking sucks, much like all Applebees. I wanted to go to Femboy Hooters (communism).
Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

So these are a thing.

I kind of want to get them, and a picatinny-tac rail adapter, and put them on a nerf gun.

Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Tactical Tea-Bagging incoming!
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:

Ancient History
Serious Badass

There's a Lisa Frank tarot now.
Mask_De_H
Duke

Post by Mask_De_H »

I imagine AH would get a kick out of this.
translation wrote:Chocolate Key

Valentine's Chocolate from Abigail.

Chocolate Key (freshly made).
The homemade chocolate confectionery of Abigail Williams (12 years old). A simple key-shaped form. After warming the chocolate and forming the shape, it was decorated with almond, silver dragee, edible silver leaf and powdered sugar. Since it breaks easily, it requires one to be careful with the temperature and the way it's handled. Several strands of fur were mixed in. They belong to Cat who assisted with the production.

Sweetness: 9 Aroma: 8 Weight: 1 oz Ease of Eating: 8
Elation: 7 Promptness: 10 Loveliness: 8 Bitterness: 4
Sanity Rating: 0 Durability: 1
Damage Bonus: +1D4
Weapon: Luscious pain to the Heart: 55%, Damage: 1D3
Skills: Lockpicking: 25%, Persuasion: 40%, Jump: 65%, Swimming: 80%
Sanity Loss: 0/1 when admiring, 1/1 D10 after fully consuming.
FrankTrollman wrote: Halfling women, as I'm sure you are aware, combine all the "fun" parts of pedophilia without any of the disturbing, illegal, or immoral parts.
K wrote:That being said, the usefulness of airships for society is still transporting cargo because it's an option that doesn't require a powerful wizard to show up for work on time instead of blowing the day in his harem of extraplanar sex demons/angels.
Chamomile wrote: See, it's because K's belief in leaving generation of individual monsters to GMs makes him Chaotic, whereas Frank's belief in the easier usability of monsters pre-generated by game designers makes him Lawful, and clearly these philosophies are so irreconcilable as to be best represented as fundamentally opposed metaphysical forces.
Whipstitch wrote:You're on a mad quest, dude. I'd sooner bet on Zeus getting bored and letting Sisyphus put down the fucking rock.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Ancient History
Serious Badass

deaddmwalking
Prince

Post by deaddmwalking »

Two of those are Baloo. Thomas O'Malley the Alley Cat from Aristocats had the same voice and personality - including needing to get down to those funky jazzy beats - I think he needed to be included.
-This space intentionally left blank