The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
U.S. News That Makes You Laugh/Cry/Both/Neither...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 519, 520, 521

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whipstitch
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's dumb enough that I stopped and did some introspection for a minute like you advised but I still don't feel bad about calling you an idiot.
MGuy
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well care to explain how I'm an idiot then? I mean, at least kaelik went and aggressively explained how he was very furiously going to be pedantic. You don't seem to even be able to do that.
Finally a thread about fighters!
RobbyPants
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So... McConnell actually hasn't done anything regarding the promise he made three weeks ago, right? How bad is it for him/the GOP if he just "forgets" about it?

Edit:
Trump might not have gotten his wall, but Nunes seems to want to put on up to separate Democratic and Republican staffers in secure spaces. This is supposedly in response to the GOP trying to find and plug leaks.

Last edited by RobbyPants on Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
MGuy
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Another school shooting. Another radicalized right wing perpetrator. So this is becoming more and miss normalized at least if the Republicans have their way but what I find funny (read: disturbing) is that there are known radical white nationalist groups involved in intentionally rationalizing these people that have somehow not been taken in, investigated, or anything. Sure there are a lot of other things that go along with this. The MAGA hat, gun fetishism, racism, sexism, (interesting) anti law enforcement rants, the age of the perpetrator, I could go on... But how is it that there are these known groups actively trying to create these murderers going unimpeded? I guess even when they are trying whites can't be terrorists in this country.
Finally a thread about fighters!
angelfromanotherpin
Overlord

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mueller's dropping a pile of indictments on various Russian nationals and companies for election tampering. Lots of red meat to go around.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download
RobbyPants
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess Rosenstein said that no US individuals knowingly contributed and that it didn't influence the result of the election, so Trump is acting all vindicated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> MPSIMS All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 519, 520, 521
Page 521 of 521

Jump to: