The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
Image macros that make you laugh, cry, or both.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 211, 212, 213  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ancient History
Invincible Overlord

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Stahlseele
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cats are Cats.
No matter the size.
virgil
King

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)
erik
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cats are cats.
No matter the eyes.
Ancient History
Invincible Overlord

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ancient History
Invincible Overlord

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ancient History
Invincible Overlord

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Last edited by Ancient History on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Ancient History
Invincible Overlord

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prak
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is someone's fetish.

Winnah wrote:
No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

FrankTrollman wrote:
In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Wiseman
Duke

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hyzmarca
Prince

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Do you think the police are ever going to catch Millennials?
Stahlseele
Prince

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"Millenials are not eating cereal because it is too much work" < = that is a level of laziness that demands my respect o.O
erik
Prince

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Stahlseele wrote:
"Millenials are not eating cereal because it is too much work" < = that is a level of laziness that demands my respect o.O

Dunno what generation my kids are to be called. But I think they will be tasked with killing Millenials.
Maj
Prince

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had to look that one up. It's much better than Millennials Aren't Hypocrites: They just Prefer to Kill Trees.

http://www.businessinsider.com/millennials-are-too-lazy-to-eat-cereal-2016-2
Mask_De_H
Duke

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All of those articles are written by Millenials against other Millenials because Millenials hate themselves.
Josh_Kablack
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, there is literally nothing in that article to back up the headline.

To paraphrase: "(Cold) Cereal sales dropped 5% in 5 years, therefore lazy millennials don't eat meals that don't attract instagram followers" Oh and by the way, you need to turn off your adblocker to see our "article" which is largely just regurgitating Kellogg's Press Releases. Fuck that, I'm done reading anything by Business Insider. Ever.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Every single Millennial argument is like that.

I think my favorite version of this was pairing stories about Millennials with stories that seem to say the exact opposite.
nockermensch
Duke

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How The One Percenters Stole Your Wages And Then Made You Feel Inadequate For Ending Poorer Than Your Parents
The Third Reason Will Shock You!

Every millenial bashing article deserves a follow-up like the above.

Koumei wrote:
After all, in Firefox you keep tabs in your browser, but in SovietPutin's Russia, browser keeps tabs on you.
Maj
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kaelik wrote:
Every single Millennial argument is like that.

I think my favorite version of this was pairing stories about Millennials with stories that seem to say the exact opposite.

The brunch article actually tries to explain how millennials ruin brunch by making it awesome.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/23/millennials-have-officially-ruined-brunch/
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

virgil
King

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ancient History
Invincible Overlord

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In case anyone didn't get my last post: In reference to the newest and shittest millennial news story:

Last edited by Kaelik on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thaluikhain
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kaelik wrote:
In case anyone didn't get my last post: In reference to the newest and shittest millennial news story:

The UK is way behind, Australia has been blaming housing shortages on millennials eating avocados for ages.
Maj
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, yes. I saw that: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/food/wp/2017/05/15/dont-mess-with-millennials-avocado-toast-the-internet-fires-back-at-a-millionaire/

Fantastic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> MPSIMS All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 211, 212, 213  Next
Page 212 of 213

Jump to: