The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
Video Games
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 284, 285, 286

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> I Gave the Mouse a Cookie...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Longes
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pseudo Stupidity wrote:
Whipstitch wrote:
Video game pick pocketing can fuck right off as far as I'm concerned. It's always felt to me like busywork for save scummers and the ocd set.

It can fuck off, but it's not busywork or for save scummers (at least not in Divinity). In the game we're talking about it's incredibly quick and easy to do. Have someone in your party chat up a vendor, walk behind them, stealth, then steal their shit (the value of the shit you steal is limited by your thievery skill in an effort to make it not broken).

Roleplaying evil character, eh?
Stahlseele
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nah, that is standard gain maximization . .
Even when playing the paladin of the wastes, you still steal everthing that is not taped to the inside of somebody elses pockets in Fallout.
Longes
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Stahlseele wrote:
Even when playing the paladin of the wastes, you still steal everthing that is not taped to the inside of somebody elses pockets in Fallout.

Just because the game doesn't judge you doesn't mean I won't Wink
Stahlseele
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Longes wrote:
Stahlseele wrote:

Just because the game doesn't judge you doesn't mean I won't ;)

That makes you a bad person.
Judge ye not lest ye be judged! :P ^^
Judging__Eagle
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One thing that I always forget to do when playing Fallout 4 is to pickpocket the power cells from enemies wearing power armour.

Supposedly doing so forces them to pop out of the exo-frame; allowing it to be taken to one of your settlements for a settler to wear. Not doing so, results in a exo-frame which you can take the armour components and power cell from, but you can't force the dead character out of their 'frame.
Pseudo Stupidity
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Longes wrote:
Pseudo Stupidity wrote:
Whipstitch wrote:
Video game pick pocketing can fuck right off as far as I'm concerned. It's always felt to me like busywork for save scummers and the ocd set.

It can fuck off, but it's not busywork or for save scummers (at least not in Divinity). In the game we're talking about it's incredibly quick and easy to do. Have someone in your party chat up a vendor, walk behind them, stealth, then steal their shit (the value of the shit you steal is limited by your thievery skill in an effort to make it not broken).

Roleplaying evil character, eh?

Stealing armor and weapons so I can literally save the world is not evil. I'm going to steal sweet weapons to kill things that eat people alive, even if it means violating the NAP.
Stahlseele
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Endless Space 2 Free To Play Weekend on Steam.
Dear god that game is both bloody gorgous and bloody complicated x.x
K
King

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Stahlseele wrote:
Endless Space 2 Free To Play Weekend on Steam.
Dear god that game is both bloody gorgous and bloody complicated x.x

It's very weird for me that Endless Space 2 is a game that looks as good as the 5 million dollar cut-scenes of my youth.
Stahlseele
Prince

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, if only more games looked that good ._.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been playing some Genesis RPGs for the first time. Phantasy Star 2 hates me, there's no other explanation for it.
Zaranthan
Knight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't take it personally, PS2 hates everybody. In Algol, you are all equally worthless.

hyzmarca wrote:
A palace made out of poop is much more impressive than one made out of gold. Stinkier, but more impressive. One is an ostentatious display of wealth. The other is a miraculous engineering feat.
Whipstitch
Prince

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The way Pirate lairs are implemented in Endless Space 2 seems pretty dumb. I expanded one system over and then by turn 6 I had 2 more pirate lairs between me and the next habitable system, which is pretty obnoxious when you're playing the Unfallen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> I Gave the Mouse a Cookie... All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 284, 285, 286
Page 286 of 286

Jump to: