NSFW News That Makes You Laugh/Cry/Hurl/etc.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
Josh_Kablack
King

Post by Josh_Kablack »

I have no interest in his type of erotica, so I'm not gonna read his books, but damn, Chuck Tingle continues to be the best writer of titles. And possibly blurbs as well: "some much needed oral self love". :lol:
"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

Yeah. Can't say his genre is really my thing; I put the link there to show it's not just a shopped thing. But I think his titles are hilarious.
Last edited by Maj on Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

These are making the rounds lately.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

That's actually kind of hot...
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

Ooh. Minecraft sex.
erik
King

Post by erik »

Been meaning to do this ever since I saw that image.

... and damn, I just noticed I fucked up the curtains. ARG! Fuck it. The mediocrity stays.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

US political parties are bullshit.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Maybe it's just me but she looks like a child and it makes me feel uncomfortable.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Zaranthan
Knight-Baron

Post by Zaranthan »

She's 20-ish. I'm 35 now and college kids look like children. It's just a part of growing up.
Koumei wrote:...is the dead guy posthumously at fault for his own death and, due to the felony murder law, his own murderer?
hyzmarca wrote:A palace made out of poop is much more impressive than one made out of gold. Stinkier, but more impressive. One is an ostentatious display of wealth. The other is a miraculous engineering feat.
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

To me, she looks too young, too. But then, I know that as I've gotten older, my ability to judge people's age - any person's age - has tanked. I lost the ability to do it on the internet a long time ago when I discovered a bunch of grandparents who were posted like nine year olds. And now it's just shot in real life. Kids who are grown up college grads look like they should still be in high school. And old people... I can't tell if they're 55 or 75. Whatevs. Call me if it's important.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Well, the ad says "legal." Apparently the age of consent in Australia is 16 or 17, so looking "too young" by American eyes is probably understandable.
Josh_Kablack
King

Post by Josh_Kablack »

The fact that she needs to insist that she is legal is what troubles me. At the very least she is admitting that she doesn't quite look legal, and in this age of rampant Big Lie politics it is all too probable that this is another political message which is the opposite of true.
"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Yeah, it's like if you go over to someone's house for dinner and out of nowhere they say they didn't jizz in the soup before you came over. I would assume so, but the fact they brought that up would be suspicious.
zugschef
Knight-Baron

Post by zugschef »

"The wings are not on fire."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJSey8HRUhU
tussock
Prince

Post by tussock »

"Legal" is a thing young people say in Oz, and NZ.

Generally, people get congratulated on their 16th birthday by their peers, that they are now legal. The average age for first having significant sexual contact in NZ is indeed 16, but about 40% of the population had some of that before they were 16, usually with other people also under 16, and thus legally making the both of them paedophiles.

Being legal means you can talk about that without going to prison and losing a lot of basic freedoms for the rest of your life, so long as you don't ever mention what you did before you were legal. The age of criminal responsibility here being 12.

We had a government a decade ago briefly discussed fixing that set of laws, but then having to talk about how kids touching each other through clothes shouldn't be on the same list as adult predators, out loud, it didn't happen (was proposed to be, basically, half your age plus seven), they just can't say in public that kids do that, and the law is an ass, because no one can talk about that, because it's all kiddy-fiddlers, and not just that time at school camp.
PC, SJW, anti-fascist, not being a dick, or working on it, he/him.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

I've been told my sex face is terrifying. Then again, I've been told sex with me is terrifying in general.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Today in "WTF is wrong with people": https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/17/n ... lbany.html
Ancient History
Serious Badass