[OSSR] Infernum

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

Wiseman
Duke

Post by Wiseman »

No, that's about it. Even better, that corruption level puts you on the path of the mortal, meaning that as you level up, you can gain immunity to the things that could still potentially screw you over, like summonings, bindings and wardings.
Keys to the Contract: A crossover between Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Kingdom Hearts.
RadiantPhoenix wrote:
TheFlatline wrote:Legolas/Robin Hood are myths that have completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a bow".
The D&D wizard is a work of fiction that has a completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a book".
hyzmarca wrote:Well, Mario Mario comes from a blue collar background. He was a carpenter first, working at a construction site. Then a plumber. Then a demolitionist. Also, I'm not sure how strict Mushroom Kingdom's medical licensing requirements are. I don't think his MD is valid in New York.
hogarth
Prince

Post by hogarth »

Wiseman wrote:No, that's about it. Even better, that corruption level puts you on the path of the mortal, meaning that as you level up, you can gain immunity to the things that could still potentially screw you over, like summonings, bindings and wardings.
I am lukewarm on the path of the mortal. The ability to avoid binds, wards, etc. kicks in at level 17 at the soonest, and meanwhile you would have to eat, drink and sleep like a regular schmoe starting at level 11. And supposedly you can get a pretty hefty bonus to saves vs. summoning by investing your spirit in a fortress (whatever that means -- I haven't read the Book of the Conqueror).
Wiseman
Duke

Post by Wiseman »

Yeah, I'll get to that eventually.
Keys to the Contract: A crossover between Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Kingdom Hearts.
RadiantPhoenix wrote:
TheFlatline wrote:Legolas/Robin Hood are myths that have completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a bow".
The D&D wizard is a work of fiction that has a completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a book".
hyzmarca wrote:Well, Mario Mario comes from a blue collar background. He was a carpenter first, working at a construction site. Then a plumber. Then a demolitionist. Also, I'm not sure how strict Mushroom Kingdom's medical licensing requirements are. I don't think his MD is valid in New York.