The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
More A Question Than A Rant - The Big Purple
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> In My Humble Opinion...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CapnTthePirateG
Duke

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, this isn't something I have to deal with, I was just interested in the replies.

I will agree with the thread there is a surprising amount of stupid in Men's Rights world.

Slade
Master

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cervantes wrote:
CapnTthePirateG wrote:
So, uh, legit unrelated question about trans people.

Is it transphobic to ask what organs people have before sleeping with them, or is there something I'm missing from the earlier exchange?
if they trust you enough to sleep with you they'll almost certainly let you know they're trans

i feel like this is an overblown problem. has anyone on here ever actually been on the cusp of having sex with someone and then Bam, Opposite Genitals?

e: also fuck the Manosphere lol, any group that's obsessed with the Alpha/Beta dichotomy is generally not worth the cognitive effort of engagement

Uh, no, that was what the OP in the Big Purple post about. He said you don't have to tell people before sleeping with them.

I said that is dishonest. Hilarity ensues and I am banned for expressing opposite opinion.
tussock
Duke

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Manosphere says: "It's not us, we're great, it's feminism that drives the women away."
Whipstitch
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cervantes wrote:

e: also fuck the Manosphere lol, any group that's obsessed with the Alpha/Beta dichotomy is generally not worth the cognitive effort of engagement

Yeah, I didn't think anything would encourage me to quit listening to someone faster than the word "sheeple" but then all this alpha, beta and cuck business started flying around and my mind was blown.
Heaven's Thunder Hammer
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To get us back on track, RPG.net isn't nearly as influential as it used to be. People really have moved on to other websites, or they just aren't on the net talking about video games as much as they used to be.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=rpg.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> In My Humble Opinion... All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: