Image macros that make you laugh, cry, or both.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Wiseman
Duke

Post by Wiseman »

Keys to the Contract: A crossover between Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Kingdom Hearts.
RadiantPhoenix wrote:
TheFlatline wrote:Legolas/Robin Hood are myths that have completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a bow".
The D&D wizard is a work of fiction that has a completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a book".
hyzmarca wrote:Well, Mario Mario comes from a blue collar background. He was a carpenter first, working at a construction site. Then a plumber. Then a demolitionist. Also, I'm not sure how strict Mushroom Kingdom's medical licensing requirements are. I don't think his MD is valid in New York.
OgreBattle
King

Post by OgreBattle »

What does Sunny Bidoof have to do with pol? Something happen recently?
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

Last edited by Ancient History on Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Didn't madonna use to wear bras like that?
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
angelfromanotherpin
Overlord

Post by angelfromanotherpin »

Stahlseele wrote:Didn't madonna use to wear bras like that?
A lot of people used to wear bras like that, although their popularity peaked in the '50s.
koz
Duke

Post by koz »

angelfromanotherpin wrote:...peaked...
I see what you did there.
Everything I learned about DnD, I learned from Frank Trollman.
Kaelik wrote:You are so full of Strawmen that I can only assume you actually shit actual straw.
souran wrote:...uber, nerd-rage-inducing, minutia-devoted, pointless blithering shit.
Schwarzkopf wrote:The Den, your one-stop shop for in-depth analysis of Dungeons & Dragons and distressingly credible threats of oral rape.
DSM wrote:Apparently, The GM's Going To Punch You in Your Goddamned Face edition of D&D is getting more traction than I expected. Well, it beats playing 4th. Probably 5th, too.
Frank Trollman wrote:Giving someone a mouth full of cock is a standard action.
PoliteNewb wrote:If size means anything, it's what position you have to get in to give a BJ.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Did she steal 40 eggs?
Because that's as many as four tens.
And that is terrible.
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
hyzmarca
Prince

Post by hyzmarca »

She attacked the White House Easter egg roll.

Last edited by hyzmarca on Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TiaC
Knight-Baron

Post by TiaC »

I like how Spiderman yells out a response to the narrator in the second panel. I also like that the kids call her a real bunny.
virgil wrote:Lovecraft didn't later add a love triangle between Dagon, Chtulhu, & the Colour-Out-of-Space; only to have it broken up through cyber-bullying by the King in Yellow.
FrankTrollman wrote:If your enemy is fucking Gravity, are you helping or hindering it by putting things on high shelves? I don't fucking know! That's not even a thing. Your enemy can't be Gravity, because that's stupid.
hyzmarca
Prince

Post by hyzmarca »

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Ancient History wrote:Image
This is making me fell all sorts of confused.
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
Shatner
Knight-Baron

Post by Shatner »

There's a lot to see in this image. Give it time to unfold.
Last edited by Shatner on Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Innsmouth Diner.
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:

Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

I like the friendly little guy hiding under the counter.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Last edited by Ancient History on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

That is WAY too much hair for any one person, let alone four.
Half asleep upon my knee
Hiram McDaniels
Knight

Post by Hiram McDaniels »

Shatner wrote:There's a lot to see in this image. Give it time to unfold.
I think this just edged out Edward Hopper's Nighthawks as my favorite painting. I must have this on my wall.
The most dangerous game is man. The most entertaining game is Broadway Puppy Ball. The most weird game is Esoteric Bear.
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

Ancient History wrote:
Dude. That's my favorite heavy metal band of all time!
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Now that is how you body hair. In fact, if I were capable of growing hair there, my fronticuluar torso region would look just like that.
Half asleep upon my knee