Kaelik Cleric [Tome of Virtue]

The homebrew forum

Moderator: Moderators

Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

DenizenKane wrote:Really cool class, nice job finishing it up. One of my players might be playing this is my coming campaign.
Well technically not finished, since I'm still doing Domains, and I think so far only alignment domains have used only cleric spells :D (Actually Death did too I think).

So right now, if you don't want to make your own domain, you have to be Death/Evil :D
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Mioor
NPC

Post by Mioor »

Since you change the Rebuke Undead limit to CR-4, I wonder how do you want to rework spells like Animate Undead and desecrate. Not to mention the necromantic creation feat from ToN, which just look like an ugly band-aid than a satisfying way of creating undead.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

Mioor wrote:Since you change the Rebuke Undead limit to CR-4, I wonder how do you want to rework spells like Animate Undead and desecrate. Not to mention the necromantic creation feat from ToN, which just look like an ugly band-aid than a satisfying way of creating undead.
Making this class was WAY different than a comprehensive rework of all undead stuff. I just left Animate Dead mostly as is (except that it lasts one day until you get that later ability to make it permanent). Presumably all the Tome of Necromancy stuff still exists and can be done by anyone who takes that stuff.

There's no profit in a comprehensive rework of minion rules that doesn't comprehensively rework the entire game. So I have a separate game for that which I occasionally work on that.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.