NSFW News That Makes You Laugh/Cry/Hurl/etc.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

Count wrote:Ancient History, after clicking that link for the cooch glue and checking their facebook I think someones sending us on a ruse cruise here.
Well, they did file a US Patent for the stupid stuff.
“It makes more sense than putting the plug up there,” and that “we’re using the vagina like a bladder just like tampons do.”
-Username17
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Prak wrote:I thought that was robots, Shrapnel.
Nah, robots are my obsession. There's a difference. I actually get turned off by Transformer sex. Kinda icky. There is, however, one exception:

Love dem spider boobies.
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Do you happen to have a source on that, Shrapnel? For... reasons.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

It's from the Japanese Transformers Legends comics, which are short comics that are packed in with recent Transformer figures over in Japan. The panel above came from the issue packed in with Blackarachnia. Think about that. The above comic is for kids.

As you can see, they tend to be very... strange Japanese.
Last edited by Shrapnel on Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Half asleep upon my knee
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

I actually saw one of those today! I was wondering what that was about.
Half asleep upon my knee
maglag
Duke

Post by maglag »

Shrapnel wrote:It's from the Japanese Transformers Legends comics, which are short comics that are packed in with recent Transformer figures over in Japan. The panel above came from the issue packed in with Blackarachnia. Think about that. The above comic is for kids.

As you can see, they tend to be very... strange Japanese.
Let me just repost a comment from Frank himself:
FrankTrollman wrote:The only thing I'll say about the Sorceress controversy is that I think it's really weird that people flip their shit about a female character with exaggerated maternal traits but they don't flip their shit about a female character with exaggerated childlike traits.

There are in fact lots of ways for a woman to be beautiful, and popular culture should celebrate all of them. The reality is that there are not enough female characters whose bodytype strays from the range of waif-like to athletic with breasts ranging from washboard to double-D. When people flip out about how She Hulk, Power Girl, or Sorceress are sexist because of their appearance, that strikes me as deeply insane. There should be more characters like Big Barda and She-Hulk, just as there should be more characters like Power Girl and Sorceress.

I mean yes, there should also be female characters who aren't beautiful, just as there are male characters who aren't handsome. But anyone arguing for narrower lists of bodytypes has clearly not gotten the memo. This isn't even a thing where we can laugh it off and agree to disagree, there are lives on the line. There are tens of millions of people with eating disorders, and eating disorders have the highest mortality rate of all forms of mental illness. One of the leading causes of eating disorders in the West is a unified portrayal in the media of the feminine ideal as being extremely thin.

This is not a long chain of inferences here. It's like two fucking steps. People who try to push portrayals of large breasted women out of games and comic books are literally killing teenage girls. By the tens of thousands.

-Username17
Drawing Arachnia with big boobs is not strange. It's actually saving lives by teaching kids that it's perfectly ok for girlz to have big boobies.
Last edited by maglag on Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
FrankTrollman wrote: Actually, our blood banking system is set up exactly the way you'd want it to be if you were a secret vampire conspiracy.
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Oh, it's not that Blackwidow has big boobs. Big boobs are fine. No, it's how overtly sexualized the comic is in general:
ImageImage
By the way, in Japan Airazor is a male office lady.

ImageImage
And of course there is this:
Castration! Facial cum energon! Rape! All fun children's comic fair!
Again, these are all comics for young children. Specifically boys in the 4-8yo range.
Last edited by Shrapnel on Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Half asleep upon my knee
nockermensch
Duke

Post by nockermensch »

Shrapnel wrote:Again, these are all comics for young children. Specifically boys in the 4-8yo range.
Truly, Japan has the most advanced society on this planet.
@ @ Nockermensch
Koumei wrote:After all, in Firefox you keep tabs in your browser, but in SovietPutin's Russia, browser keeps tabs on you.
Mord wrote:Chromatic Wolves are massively under-CRed. Its "Dood to stone" spell-like is a TPK waiting to happen if you run into it before anyone in the party has Dance of Sack or Shield of Farts.
maglag
Duke

Post by maglag »

nockermensch wrote:
Shrapnel wrote:Again, these are all comics for young children. Specifically boys in the 4-8yo range.
Truly, Japan has the most advanced society on this planet.
Actually, the United Kingdom announced sex and relationship education is to become mandatory in schools for children aged four to 15.

I'm not sure how they'll do it, but I bet there will be cartoons and/or comics involved.
Last edited by maglag on Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FrankTrollman wrote: Actually, our blood banking system is set up exactly the way you'd want it to be if you were a secret vampire conspiracy.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

maglag wrote: It's actually saving lives by teaching kids that it's perfectly ok for girlz to have big boobies.
I can get down with that. I get to look at huge cans AND save lives at the same time. No need to thank me, it's what I do.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

It looks like either the authors or the intended audience didn't know a lot about sex or how all the parts worked because that's kind of grody.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
maglag
Duke

Post by maglag »

Seems like the first commercial androids to reach the market will be sexbots.
Harmony also has a mood system, which users influence indirectly: if no one interacts with her for days, she will act gloomy. Likewise, if you insult her, as McMullen demonstrated.

“You’re ugly,” he told her.

“Do you really mean that? Oh dear. Now I am depressed. Thanks a lot,” Harmony replied.

“You’re stupid,” McMullen shot back.

She paused. “I’ll remember you said that when robots take over the world.”
I think it would be safer not buying any heavy plating and chest missiles optional add-ons.

Also from that article, your smart vibrator may be spying on you.
Last edited by maglag on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

If you don't teach sexbots to ask people "Master, does this unit have a soul?" then you're just wasting everyone's time. That goes double if you're not teaching it to say that right before their owner climaxes.
Last edited by Count Arioch the 28th on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Yeah, but then you're limiting your market to weirdos like you and I where such questions would, if anything, shorten our refractory period..
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Eh, I'm holding out for when walking robots get more feasible for sex bots. Mostly because I'm pretty sure if something can suck a dick you could probably teach it to clean and cook meals as well. My poor health has really taken a chunk out of my libido but having a robot housekeeper sounds pretty sweet.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

@Count
The Washing Machine Tragedy Robots of LEM sound like the perfect ones for you.
At least the earlier models.
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

https://creators.vice.com/en_au/article ... sculptures
Last edited by Ancient History on Thu May 04, 2017 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Ancient History wrote:https://creators.vice.com/en_au/article ... sculptures
I've never seen this artist's work before but I like this guy.