The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
After Homeworld
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> In My Humble Opinion...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
virgil
King

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prak wrote:
Focus less on powers by gem type, and more on powers by gem group, so quartz's have certain powers, and Jasper's, Amethysts, Rose Quartz's, etc all get the same power set, and then PCs get more options, while Homeworld Gems always have the same template and the same skills and all that.
That's the thing though, I doubt Peridots & Pearls would go in the same grouping to account for the Gemgineering. Water Walking & Advanced Hammer Space are both possessed by Pearl & Lion, with strong hints that Lion's powers are part of the same group as Rose. Sapphire & Rose Quartz both have hovering abilities, and is likely part of the super jumping tree that all of the primary Crystal Gems have. The overlaps among the gems we have are still permitting a single 'class' that is anything but cohesive. You can make multiple distinct classes out of just the power set that Steven/Rose have.
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> In My Humble Opinion... All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: