NSFW News That Makes You Laugh/Cry/Hurl/etc.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

Pass.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

https://www.thesun.ie/news/519057/archa ... ese-tombs/

"I don't want to inherit my parent's sex toys."

"Look, it's not a problem, just toss it in the tomb."
Last edited by Ancient History on Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
erik
King

Post by erik »

Obviously, this is the NSFW thread. Link click at your own peril.

http://www.pcgamer.com/conan-exiles-dick-slider/

A coworker friend turned me on to this today. Er, poor choice of words. Anyway we had good laughs explaining it to a 66 year old non-computer savvy coworker, that this was someone's job. Probably a team of people's job, to QA this and make sure it was functioning to specs.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

I approve. I always felt that dicks should be as prevalent as tits in entertainment for older folks. Because some people like dicks and that's just fine.

EDIT:
Ancient History wrote:https://www.thesun.ie/news/519057/archa ... ese-tombs/

"I don't want to inherit my parent's sex toys."

"Look, it's not a problem, just toss it in the tomb."
I can buy that they plug up orifices to stop leaking, but the fact that they're shaped like dicks kind of makes me think that's not the purpose. Either that or morticians back then were fucked up...
Last edited by Count Arioch the 28th on Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

and modern plugs:
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Welp!
THAT at least explains the shuffling of zombies and ghouls that had been dead and buried at least . .
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

Count Arioch the 28th wrote:I can buy that they plug up orifices to stop leaking, but the fact that they're shaped like dicks kind of makes me think that's not the purpose. Either that or morticians back then were fucked up...
See, for me it's not the dick shape that belies the purpose. It's the fact that there's a flange on it so it's removable. ;)
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
schpeelah
Knight-Baron

Post by schpeelah »

Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Somehow, I never thought of Isreal to be the kind of country that offered sex toys with fast food.
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Well, "sex" toys. They're giving away feather dusters, blindfolds, and scalp massagers. These are really more like foreplay toys.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Zaranthan
Knight-Baron

Post by Zaranthan »

Am I the only person completely terrified of scalp massagers? I'm the kind of klutz that would manage to put someone's eye out with it.
Koumei wrote:...is the dead guy posthumously at fault for his own death and, due to the felony murder law, his own murderer?
hyzmarca wrote:A palace made out of poop is much more impressive than one made out of gold. Stinkier, but more impressive. One is an ostentatious display of wealth. The other is a miraculous engineering feat.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

http://www.mensez.com/products.html

Today in "stupid fucks": a product for women to literally glue their vaginas shut during their period. Because nothing about that could possibly go horribly wrong.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Ooh. Femtaurs are a kink of mine.
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

I thought that was robots, Shrapnel.

Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Last edited by Stahlseele on Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

And why am i not surprised . .
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Because Megatron has to keep Starscream around for some reason?
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Transformers Prime Starscream makes a better Dakimakura-

MGuy
Prince

Post by MGuy »

Starscreeeeam! You have ruined my nap for the last time!
The first rule of Fatclub. Don't Talk about Fatclub..
If you want a game modded right you have to mod it yourself.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Ancient History wrote:Image
I prefer the unedited version where it shows how to enjoy the pillow.

You might be cool, but you're not "drinking a glass of wine reclining on a centaur anime pillow" cool.

EDIT: Ancient History, after clicking that link for the cooch glue and checking their facebook I think someones sending us on a ruse cruise here.
Last edited by Count Arioch the 28th on Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:33 am, edited 2 times in total.