The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
Mousetrap 2017 edition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> It's My Own Invention...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhoneLobster
King

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:45 am    Post subject: Mousetrap 2017 edition Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So anyway.

I decided to reorganize the structure of mousetrap a bit.

The result is the 2017 edition. A split to smaller documents and an excising of various somewhat pointless "extra" bits from a lot of the documents (especially the cultural ones) to eventually turn into a GMing guide document and a "Why is this so?" design guide document (the two least complete documents at this stage which are largely just dumps of old texts and various notes to work on).

Basically all the old material has been processed and moved over, only relatively minor actual rules changes have occurred, but the opportunity for some minor keyword reforms and so on has been taken here and there with the intention to do some more as I go.

Additional materials have been added, including some of the pregenerated materials documents and (part of) a character build/game play guide I had been talking about doing in the prior edition thread.

Of course it is, as it will likely always be still in progress, I say this not to ward off criticism but just so you wont be surprised when some parts abruptly just stop with "insert text here", a dump of jumbled notes and depreciated text or otherwise don't exist yet. Still there is more than sufficiently complete material here to run a game, a campaign, or even campaigns with somewhat different settings and content.

And this time with somewhat better organization you can find pretty much all of it via this START HERE document.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> It's My Own Invention... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: