The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
Stat chart generator

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OgreBattle
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:59 pm    Post subject: Stat chart generator Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You type in a name and it generates a joke stat chart telling your genre/role and stats: https://en.shindanmaker.com/665853

Last edited by OgreBattle on Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Josh_Kablack
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Superman is a tomboy from a romcom series.

Mickey Mouse is the hobo from a tragedy series.

Queen Elizabeth is the christmas cake from a budget anime.

Wiseman
Duke

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Wiseman is a dark magical girl from a beach episode.

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Last edited by Wiseman on Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
RobbyPants
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
RobbyPants is an older sister from a psychological thriller.
virgil
King

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Virgil is a CEO from a monster girl series

Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Clearly flawed, it has my Theme Song off the charts, but not anywhere near enough Maniacal Laughter
DSMatticus
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

DSMatticus is the childhood friend from a "headtilt anime" with an impossibly tragic backstory that is almost - but not quite - off the charts. I'm going to assume my tragic backstory involves some kind of spinal disorder that causes my upper body and neck to flop dramatically away from the camera.

Matt is a fast-food employee from a 4-koma series with ~10 "pretending to be gay" and ~10 "ukemi," which I'm pretty sure is just the full version of the word uke, which is the Japanese slang word for "bottom." Am I gay or not? Make up your fucking mind, damnit.

Matthew is a dark magical girl with a mild armpit fetish.

Last edited by DSMatticus on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
koz
Duke

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
koz is a edgy anti-hero from an anime about making manga.

Whipstitch
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whipstitch is a club senpai from a fanservice anime and has a 20 in yelling.
DSMatticus
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

koz wrote:
Quote:

How does that work? Anti-hero implies there's some kind of vaguely heroic goals for the anti-hero to subversively achieve. How the hell are you supposed to pull a "he's the mangaka Japan needs, but not the one it deserves right now?"
Leress
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Darth Rabbitt
King

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

edit: replaced with image

Last edited by Darth Rabbitt on Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
angelfromanotherpin
King

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

DSMatticus wrote:
koz wrote:
Quote:

How does that work? Anti-hero implies there's some kind of vaguely heroic goals for the anti-hero to subversively achieve. How the hell are you supposed to pull a "he's the mangaka Japan needs, but not the one it deserves right now?"

I think it's like how Marvel comics exists in the Marvel Universe, publishing stories inspired by the adventures of real super-people. So the anime is about the life experience of the manga team who get the crappy assignment of having to hunt down and write up stories about kaz (who is apparently Japanese Punisher or something). I think it starts with a lot of shy kids being comedically uncomfortable about having to interview hospitalized gangsters and impatient police, lots of Rashomon-style conflicting stories they have to piece together. When that gets old, kaz starts showing up at their houses at night to complain about inaccurate stories, pick their brains for evidence he missed, demand medical attention, and protect them from mobsters who've become annoyed by their antics.

That could be a decent show.
Mask_De_H
Duke

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

DSMatticus wrote:

Matt is a fast-food employee from a 4-koma series with ~10 "pretending to be gay" and ~10 "ukemi," which I'm pretty sure is just the full version of the word uke, which is the Japanese slang word for "bottom." Am I gay or not? Make up your fucking mind, damnit.

I assume this means you're a teasing bottom/naturally subby? Fun thing, I have a friend named Matt who is a bottom and pretended to be a lot of things, including gay, on the Internet. Then he realized he actually was gay.

Anyway: MDH is the murder victim in a budget anime with 15 Engrish, 12 Crossdressing and 5 Patience. Topical.

Mask_de_H is an admiral from a superhero series with 20 Peeping and 15 Keeping Secrets, along with 5 Magic, Gambling and Tea Making.

Alex is a sports club member from an Urobutcher series with 20 Robot, 18 Eurobeat, 15 Lewd Jokes and 10 Lewd Thoughts. Surprisingly fitting.
Covent
Master

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

covent is a laidback genius from a Makoto Shinkai film.
https://en.shindanmaker.com/chart/665853-e5bbca30156222f6ff02b978e1da15be26fe3808
https://en.shindanmaker.com/665853
Being wrong is something that rightly should be celebrated, because now you have a chance to correct and then you'll be better than you were five minutes ago. Perfection is a hollow shell, but perfectibility is something that is to be treasured.
schpeelah
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

FrankTrollman
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Ukemi actually means "falling down." So first of all, you're pretending to be gay to keep your cheap apartment like in Three's Company, and secondly you constantly fall down like Bridget Jones or Gerald Ford.

-Frank
DSMatticus
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not falling, exactly - being thrown. Uke literally means "to receive," and is used in the context of martial arts to mean the one who is on the receiving end of an attack. Ukemi is just a slightly different form with the same special meaning in martial arts contexts. I think uke is the term for the person being thrown while ukemi refers to the concept of being thrown around, like the difference between pharmacist and pharmacology.

Regardless, it's saying I'm good at "taking it." What exactly I'm taking is subject to some interpretation it's penis they're saying I take the penis.
Shrapnel
Prince

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shrapnel is an elf from a card game anime.
https://en.shindanmaker.com/chart/665853-93b81e3c721c54810d85ea4e48dd1f32e4462f9d
https://en.shindanmaker.com/665853

hyzmarca
Prince

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hyzmarca is an ultimate life form from a QUALITY anime.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm pretty sure a real ultimate life form would have a lot more smug face.
hyzmarca
Prince

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kaelik wrote:
I'm pretty sure a real ultimate life form would have a lot more smug face.

I am a humble ultimate lifeform who has discovered the sleeping under a warm table while drunk is the ultimate pleasure in life, and also never asks for directions.
...You Lost Me
Duke

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

YouLostMe is an Admiral from a cancelled manga. ~15 in cooking, bushido, being alone, and alcohol. Sounds depressing.

My IRL name has a 16 for Verbal Tic, and 20 for Thighs.

Also:
Quote:
Donald Trump is the trap from a highschool anime.
Fashion: 9
Running With Toast in Mouth: 14
Kamidere: 14
Backflips: 17
Aim: 19

Quote:
Hillary Clinton is the child prodigy from a magical girl anime.
Music: 8
Rolling Gacha: 13
Moe: 13
Drinking: 15
Justice: 18

Again, look at this fucking map you moron. Take your finger and trace each country's coast, then trace its claim line. Even you - and I say that as someone who could not think less of your intelligence - should be able to tell that one of these things is not like the other.
Kaelik wrote:
I invented saying mean things about Tussock.

Last edited by ...You Lost Me on Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> MPSIMS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: