Ridiculous Game Idea - Colemanbowl

The homebrew forum

Moderator: Moderators

Neurosis
Duke

Ridiculous Game Idea - Colemanbowl

Post by Neurosis »

One player plays Loren Coleman, the owner of Catalyst Game labs.

The other player plays Loren Coleman, the Cryptozoologist.

A third player is the MC (Title: The Colemaster) and drinks as much as Trollmanly possible.

:rofl:

In some unholy combination of RPG, miniature war game, and adversarial cardgame, the Colemans must battle each other.

Loren Coleman (CGL) sends his Mormon minions after Loren Coleman (Cryptozoologist).

Loren Coleman (Cryptozoologist) sends his probably-not-real animals after Loren Coleman (CGL).

They fight!

Obviously, this would be freeware. A commercial release is right out for super obvious reasons.

What do we think guys? :rofl:
Last edited by Neurosis on Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
For a minute, I used to be "a guy" in the TTRPG "industry". Now I'm just a nobody. For the most part, it's a relief.
Trank Frollman wrote:One of the reasons we can say insightful things about stuff is that we don't have to pretend to be nice to people. By embracing active aggression, we eliminate much of the passive aggression that so paralyzes things on other gaming forums.
hogarth wrote:As the good book saith, let he who is without boners cast the first stone.
TiaC wrote:I'm not quite sure why this is an argument. (Except that Kaelik is in it, that's a good reason.)
Grek
Prince

Post by Grek »

I think you should stop posting.
Chamomile wrote:Grek is a national treasure.
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

Koumei wrote:I'm just glad that Jill Stein stayed true to her homeopathic principles by trying to win with .2% of the vote. She just hasn't diluted it enough!
Koumei wrote:I am disappointed in Santorum: he should carry his dead election campaign to term!
Just a heads up... Your post is pregnant... When you miss that many periods it's just a given.
I want him to tongue-punch my box.
]
The divine in me says the divine in you should go fuck itself.
erik
King

Post by erik »

Thaluikhain
King

Post by Thaluikhain »

Huh, wonder why someone would necro this thread about-

Oh, nevermind then.
erik
King

Post by erik »

Dammit. I don’t understand my own gif response. I can only hope and assume that the lost image above it would have given some context.
Sigil
Knight

Post by Sigil »

She appears to be throwing a golden butterfly or something, so perhaps this gif was a representation of Loren Coleman in combat.
erik
King

Post by erik »

Now I have to wonder if that’s a cryptid or Mormon mythos.
Orion
Prince

Post by Orion »

Well the text says "the past is past" so maybe "why are you still posting about the Colemans?"