two parter for fbmf

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

Neurosis
Duke

two parter for fbmf

Post by Neurosis »

1) Serious: I'd like to officialy request that my username be changed to "Neurosis". Please. I've posted on too many forums under too many names for too long. I need to lessen the burden of the pseudoynms?

2) Silly: Why was my Ansalonian Prophet song in MPSIMS deleted with no explanation (or where was the explanation put up)? Offended LDS member? Copyright strike from Trey Parker and Matt Stone? Random glitch? Other?

I knew that every once in a blue moon that a thread got LOCKED here on
tgdmb.

I had no idea threads ever got deleted.
For a minute, I used to be "a guy" in the TTRPG "industry". Now I'm just a nobody. For the most part, it's a relief.
Trank Frollman wrote:One of the reasons we can say insightful things about stuff is that we don't have to pretend to be nice to people. By embracing active aggression, we eliminate much of the passive aggression that so paralyzes things on other gaming forums.
hogarth wrote:As the good book saith, let he who is without boners cast the first stone.
TiaC wrote:I'm not quite sure why this is an argument. (Except that Kaelik is in it, that's a good reason.)
Neurosis
Duke

Post by Neurosis »

gentle bump. if fbmf is away on leave, someone remind me.

if we have the power to change our user titles ourselves, someone explain it to me like you would to a small child.
For a minute, I used to be "a guy" in the TTRPG "industry". Now I'm just a nobody. For the most part, it's a relief.
Trank Frollman wrote:One of the reasons we can say insightful things about stuff is that we don't have to pretend to be nice to people. By embracing active aggression, we eliminate much of the passive aggression that so paralyzes things on other gaming forums.
hogarth wrote:As the good book saith, let he who is without boners cast the first stone.
TiaC wrote:I'm not quite sure why this is an argument. (Except that Kaelik is in it, that's a good reason.)
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

On the name change- just takes a request. The mods will get to it before too long. I think Zherog is the one who'll do it, though.

If I recall correctly, we've occasionally had threads disappear due to a glitch. AWOD being the most notable one I can remember. It happens.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

[The Great Fence Builder Speaks]
1. Sure

2. I didn't delete it. I merged it in with the YOUTUBE thread.
[/TGFBS]
Neurosis
Duke

Post by Neurosis »

Ahh, word. I was afraid I'd lost those beautiful words forever.

Thanks fbmf (I have always assumed that fbmf stands for "FENCE BUILDER, MOTHER FUCKER!"!" Exactly right? Way off?)[/i]
Last edited by Neurosis on Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

I think it stands for Fence Mother Build Fucker :tongue:
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

Fence Building Mother Fucker

Game On,
fbmf
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

I don't even get an acknowledgement of my joke :(
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

Kaelik wrote:I don't even get an acknowledgement of my joke :(
(Polite snort to acknowledge intended humor)

Game On,
fbmf
Neurosis
Duke

Post by Neurosis »

the mother fucker part was the important part, and I got that right
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

fbmf wrote:Fence Building Mother Fucker

Game On,
fbmf
Aha! My intuition was correct!

.... But I posted too late.
The Adventurer's Almanac wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:25 pm
Nobody gives a flying fuck about Tordek and Regdar.