Youtube videos that make us Laugh, Cry, or Both

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXW1waq ... e=youtu.be
My childhood just dropkicked me in the back of the head.
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
sendaz
Journeyman

Post by sendaz »

Stahlseele wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXW1waq ... e=youtu.be
My childhood just dropkicked me in the back of the head.
I am liking Netflix more and more :)
MGuy
Prince

Post by MGuy »

Animation reminds me of Avatar.
The first rule of Fatclub. Don't Talk about Fatclub..
If you want a game modded right you have to mod it yourself.
Shatner
Knight-Baron

Post by Shatner »

MGuy wrote:Animation reminds me of Avatar.
It should. The same people and animating studio that made Avatar got put in charge of this. As a result I'm cautiously optimistic.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

https://youtu.be/topVkP8WBb4
EarthChemical
アース製薬×映画「テラフォーマーズ」|【じょうじラボ】| 巨大ごきぶりホイホイ開発実験

https://youtu.be/3iL6f-Fadvo
EarthChemical
アース製薬×映画「テラフォーマーズ」|【じょうじラボ】| 巨大ごきぶりホイホイ開発実験の裏側

god damn it japan . . BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA ^^
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YncTpPi6cOg

The truth about throwing virgins into volcanoes.
name_here
Prince

Post by name_here »

Last edited by name_here on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DSMatticus wrote:It's not just that everything you say is stupid, but that they are Gordian knots of stupid that leave me completely bewildered as to where to even begin. After hearing you speak Alexander the Great would stab you and triumphantly declare the puzzle solved.
hyzmarca
Prince

Post by hyzmarca »

This is what happens when you make a four-way intersection between two high-traffic roads with no traffic lights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNj0O9NBf1c&app=desktop
Longes
Prince

Post by Longes »

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night

A massive thunderstorm happened in Moscow on July 13th. But you'd be a fool to think that would stop the road crews from washing the streets. While the storm is still going.
Last edited by Longes on Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuPd-R32ho
This sounds too good to be true somehow <.<
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:

erik
King

Post by erik »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM9a56GVqEY

Leslie Jones and Kate McKinnon sharing a puff interview. I could watch hours and hours of this.
nockermensch
Duke

Post by nockermensch »

Stahlseele wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuPd-R32ho
This sounds too good to be true somehow <.<
http://kickscammed.com/project/muzo
@ @ Nockermensch
Koumei wrote:After all, in Firefox you keep tabs in your browser, but in SovietPutin's Russia, browser keeps tabs on you.
Mord wrote:Chromatic Wolves are massively under-CRed. Its "Dood to stone" spell-like is a TPK waiting to happen if you run into it before anyone in the party has Dance of Sack or Shield of Farts.
Josh_Kablack
King

Post by Josh_Kablack »

"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

What does the word say?

This song's beat is pretty good.
Koumei wrote:I'm just glad that Jill Stein stayed true to her homeopathic principles by trying to win with .2% of the vote. She just hasn't diluted it enough!
Koumei wrote:I am disappointed in Santorum: he should carry his dead election campaign to term!
Just a heads up... Your post is pregnant... When you miss that many periods it's just a given.
I want him to tongue-punch my box.
]
The divine in me says the divine in you should go fuck itself.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxSAHqFqG58 Decent summary of what we are all thinking about Donald Trump.
Last edited by Kaelik on Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Josh_Kablack
King

Post by Josh_Kablack »

Last edited by Josh_Kablack on Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZYV_I-zqvI
what
the
fuck
did
i
just
watch
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:

Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

https://youtu.be/AgvnGpHh7Bc
whaat thee fuuck? O.o
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:

angelfromanotherpin
Overlord

Post by angelfromanotherpin »

You seem easily confused. Have you seen the babycrotched mancar?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp3V2Vf2KKk
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Yeah, no, i know that one already . .
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:

Neurosis
Duke

The Ansalonian Prophet

Post by Neurosis »

SPOILER WARNING for The Book of Mormon musical (kinda) and for Dragonlance (kinda sorta). Also this is technically a nerdier parody of something that is already a parody so if that offendeth thee AVERT THINE EYES.

TUNE FOR REFERENCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVYD4I8dzRg
New Lyrics!

ELDER HICKMAN:
Have you heard of the
Ansalonian Prophet?
The blonde-haired,
Blue-eyed voice of a god!
She didn't come from Kothas
Like those other holy men!
No, Paladine's favorite prophet was...
Ansalonian!

I'm gonna take you back to ancient times; 351 AC.
An Ansalonian lass named Goldmoon livin' on a farm in the holy land of Haven!

And Paladine said:
"And I, Paladine
Have anointed you to dig up these
Disks that are buried in the
ruins of Xak Tsaroth!"

Goldmoon went down to those ruins,
And dug where she was told.
And deep in Xak Tsaroth, Goldmoon found
Shining disks of silver!

GOLDMOON:
What are these silver disks?
Who buried them here, and why?

ELDER HICKMAN:
Then appeared a lesser god!
Her name was Mishakal!

MISHAKAL:
I am Mishakal....

ELDER HICKMAN:
The gods didn't turn their backs on you,
you turned your backs on them!
Please read the words within!
We were Plainsmen who met with Elves,
But we were...Ansalonian!

But don't let anybody see these disks
Except for you...
They are only for you to see...
Even if people ask you to show
The plates to them, DON'T.
Just copy them onto normal paper.
Even thought this might make them
Question if the plates are real, or not,
This is sort of what Paladine is going for....

Goldmoon took the plates home,
And wrote down what she found inside!
She turned those plates into a book,
Then rushed into town and cried:

GOLDMOON:
Hey! Mishakal spoke to me and gave me
This blessed ancient tome!
She hath commanded me to publish it,
And stick it in every home!

ELDER HICKMAN:
Now, many people didn't believe
The prophet Joseph Smith Goldmoon.
They thought she'd made up these disks
That were in Xak Tsaroth!

TOWNSPEOPLE:
LIAR!

ELDER HICKMAN:
But Goldmoon said:

GOLDMOON:
This is no lie!
I speak to Paladine all the time,
And she told me to head south!
So I'll take my holy disks
From the dead black dragon's hoard,
Feel free if you'd like
To come along with me,
To Pax Tharkas!

ELDER HICKMAN:
The Companions kept on searching for
That place to settle down,
But every time they thought they'd found it,
They got kicked out of town (by Draconians)!
And even though people wanted
To see the silver disks,
Goldmoon never showed em!

RANDOM GULLY DWARF:
I have maggots in my scrotum!

ELDER HICKMAN:
Um, okay.
Now comes the part of our story
That gets a little bit sad...
On their way out of Pax Tharkas,
the Companions made people mad.
Goldmoon was shot by Draconians,
And knew she'd soon be done....

GOLDMOON:
You must lead the people now,
My good friend... Elistan!

Oh, Paladine... why are you letting me die?
Without having me
Show people the disks?
They'll have no proof I was
Telling the truth or not.
They'll have to believe it just...
Cause.
Oh! I guess that's kinda what you
Were going for....Blargggh...
(reaches -10 hp)

ELDER HICKMAN:
The prophet Goldmoon DIED for what she believed in.
But her followers, they kept on heading west.
And Ellistan led them to paradise. A sparkling land in Utah called...
Salt Lake City!

ELDER CUNNINGHAM:
If you order now, we'll also throw in a set of steak knives!
Last edited by Neurosis on Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:56 pm, edited 6 times in total.
For a minute, I used to be "a guy" in the TTRPG "industry". Now I'm just a nobody. For the most part, it's a relief.
Trank Frollman wrote:One of the reasons we can say insightful things about stuff is that we don't have to pretend to be nice to people. By embracing active aggression, we eliminate much of the passive aggression that so paralyzes things on other gaming forums.
hogarth wrote:As the good book saith, let he who is without boners cast the first stone.
TiaC wrote:I'm not quite sure why this is an argument. (Except that Kaelik is in it, that's a good reason.)
Neurosis
Duke

Post by Neurosis »

I fixed my last post so that it links to the version of the song where they don't FUCKING INEXPLICABLY CENSOR the best line.
For a minute, I used to be "a guy" in the TTRPG "industry". Now I'm just a nobody. For the most part, it's a relief.
Trank Frollman wrote:One of the reasons we can say insightful things about stuff is that we don't have to pretend to be nice to people. By embracing active aggression, we eliminate much of the passive aggression that so paralyzes things on other gaming forums.
hogarth wrote:As the good book saith, let he who is without boners cast the first stone.
TiaC wrote:I'm not quite sure why this is an argument. (Except that Kaelik is in it, that's a good reason.)
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

If one man is capable of giving us THIS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4
Then why does GW insist on giving us THIS bullshit?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlSlIedTBHk
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:

Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Laddies and Gentlebeings:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD0eZQiG6PA
Professionals at play!
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:

Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

Pseudo Stupidity wrote:This Applebees fucking sucks, much like all Applebees. I wanted to go to Femboy Hooters (communism).