Image macros that make you laugh, cry, or both.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

RobbyPants
King

Post by RobbyPants »

name_here
Prince

Post by name_here »

DSMatticus wrote:It's not just that everything you say is stupid, but that they are Gordian knots of stupid that leave me completely bewildered as to where to even begin. After hearing you speak Alexander the Great would stab you and triumphantly declare the puzzle solved.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
hyzmarca
Prince

Post by hyzmarca »

name_here wrote:Image

You have to include the summary.

When Alex learns that Britain has decided to leave the European Union, he’s shocked by just hold normal everything seems. But the calm doesn’t last as Alex is suddenly accosted by a giant living coin from the not so distant future.

In this horrific future where Britain has left the EU, four story busses lie strewn about the streets of London after a failed plan to cut costs, the Queen’s Guard have been replaced by flying reptiles with machine guns and the River Thames runs red with molten lava.

Now Alex and his handsome sentient pound must travel back to the past and sway the vote for European solidarity, by proving that all you need is love.

This erotic tale is 4,200 words of sizzling human on monetary unit action, including anal, blowjobs, rough sex, cream pies and living pound love.
Last edited by hyzmarca on Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
maglag
Duke

Post by maglag »

FrankTrollman wrote: Actually, our blood banking system is set up exactly the way you'd want it to be if you were a secret vampire conspiracy.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Top of the goddamn page, maglag.
maglag
Duke

Post by maglag »

The top of the page isn't loading for me.
FrankTrollman wrote: Actually, our blood banking system is set up exactly the way you'd want it to be if you were a secret vampire conspiracy.
RobbyPants
King

Post by RobbyPants »

Ancient History wrote:Top of the goddamn page, maglag.
His is bigger, which makes it more funny. :p
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Don't make me break out the Chelsea Charms memes. You know I'll do it.
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

I had to google who the hell Chelsea Charms was. My knowledge of the world has just expanded in a big way, and I'm not sure I like it. So thanks for that, AH.
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

I'm more of a Minka fan myself.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Count Arioch the 28th
King

Chelsea Charms doesn't do girl-girl as far as I know. In my opinion that makes her inferior to Minka, Tiffany Towers, MaaeratiXXX, Samantha 36g, etc. See Koumei's signature for further reading.
Last edited by Count Arioch the 28th on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

I was referring to Stahl's googling anything I idly mention; your opinion is your own. Unless of course your prefer Beshine, Penelope Black Diamond, or Mistress Rhiannon, in which case I reserve the right to make bad jokes.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Beshine and Penelope Black Diamond are medically fascinating to me, I need to look up Mistress Rhiannon.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

hyzmarca
Prince

Post by hyzmarca »

Ancient History wrote:Image
Absolutely would hit that.
Shatner
Knight-Baron

Post by Shatner »

Donald and Hobbes

Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Ancient History wrote:I was referring to Stahl's googling anything I idly mention.
Wait, I'm German now? When did that happen?
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Oh, right. I keep getting you two confused ever since you changed your sig.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

This was a great comic.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Yeah, i miss the Godzilla Comics.
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
maglag
Duke

Post by maglag »

RobbyPants
King

Post by RobbyPants »