Airship/Vehicle Rules?

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

Wiseman
Duke

Airship/Vehicle Rules?

Post by Wiseman »

So I've been thinking about adding airship combat and I'm wondering if there's anywhere in D20 that has good airship rules, or heck good vehicle rules in general. Something that I can easily transplant to another setting?
Keys to the Contract: A crossover between Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Kingdom Hearts.
RadiantPhoenix wrote:
TheFlatline wrote:Legolas/Robin Hood are myths that have completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a bow".
The D&D wizard is a work of fiction that has a completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a book".
hyzmarca wrote:Well, Mario Mario comes from a blue collar background. He was a carpenter first, working at a construction site. Then a plumber. Then a demolitionist. Also, I'm not sure how strict Mushroom Kingdom's medical licensing requirements are. I don't think his MD is valid in New York.
MGuy
Prince

Post by MGuy »

Already asked this question and 'no' is basically the answer.
The first rule of Fatclub. Don't Talk about Fatclub..
If you want a game modded right you have to mod it yourself.
Judging__Eagle
Prince

Post by Judging__Eagle »

In one issue of Polyhedron (i.e. the back half of Dragon), there was a d20 game called "Thunderball Run Rally" based on films about continent spanning car racing teams. There were some rules for vehicles there; I can't say if they were any good or not though.

[edit: More info]

I had/have a copy of that issue; but all of my stuff is currently packed for an upcoming move. I hope that helps at all. Maybe getting a torrent of Dragon/Polyhedron issues might be one approach.
Last edited by Judging__Eagle on Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Gaming Den; where Mathematics are rigorously applied to Mythology.

While everyone's Philosophy is not in accord, that doesn't mean we're not on board.