Magicka 2 recruitment

Discussions and debates about video games

Moderator: Moderators

Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Magicka 2 recruitment

Post by Kaelik »

Apparently Magicka 2 is out like tomorrow. I didn't even know. This is a general recruitment thread for people to play with others.

EDIT: FYI, never ever use the paradox store ever for any reason you fucking idiot.

I bought two copies of the game to play it with my brother. Paradox sent me one key instead of two, and now they are "too swamped" with support tickets to respond to anything.

YEAH FUCKING IDIOT. BECAUSE YOU SOLD A GAME ON A CO-OP PREMISE, AND THEN FUCKING DIDN'T GIVE PEOPLE THEIR MULTIPLE FUCKING KEYS. YOU FUCKS.
Last edited by Kaelik on Tue May 26, 2015 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Avoraciopoctules
Overlord

Post by Avoraciopoctules »

Got it on Steam, but I'm probably going to be too busy for co-op until Tuesday. Really liking the implementation of spell hotkeys.
CapnTthePirateG
Duke

Post by CapnTthePirateG »

I got it now. I don't think it's nearly as good as magicka 1.
OgreBattle wrote:"And thus the denizens learned that hating Shadzar was the only thing they had in common, and with him gone they turned their venom upon each other"
-Sarpadian Empires, vol. I
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

CapnTthePirateG wrote:I got it now. I don't think it's nearly as good as magicka 1.
I think you are completely correct on that point.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.