Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

shirak
Knight

The RPG Jokes Thread

Post by shirak »

What the title says.

---

A Barbarian wants to see a Wizard about something so he walks up the Wizard's Tower. He finds the wooden door locked. being a Barbarian he pushes it a bit and it falls to the floor. Within the room are two skeletons!

The Barbarian takes out his Greataxe, screams a warcry and charges in. He smashes the skeletons and keeps going until he falls on the metal-reinforced door beyond. Within the room is a mummy!

The barbarian froths at the mouth and attacks. he hits the mummy with his axe, kicks it in the face and throws it in the fire. Then he jumps on the ashes until nothing remains. Contemptuously, he cuts the mithril door in half with his Greataxe and walks into the next room where the Wizard is trapped into a cage by a Demon.

The Barbarian, with a maddened gleam in his eye, hits the Demon with his Greataxe. The battle (and the Barbarian) rages on until the Demon falls to a bloody heap. The Barbarian goes to the cage and with a grunt of effort tears it open. Then he rests upon his mighty Greataxe.

"Wizard", the Barbarian says, "I need your wisdom."
The Wizard disbelievingly surveys the destruction left behind by the Barbarian and exclaims "You know, doors have doorknobs!"
"The barbarians answers him, "Do not speak in riddles, Wizard!"

---

On the top of hills stands the Orcish Warlord and his army. Upon the opposite hill climbs a Dwarf. He starts hurling insults upon the army until the Warlord speaks thus:

"Kill that Dwarf"

Immediately, several Orcs charge the Dwarf. He dodges behind the hill and the Orcs follow him. Sounds of battle and several screams later, the Dwarf climbs back and goes nyah-nyah-nyah at the Orcs. The Warlord looks at his elite bodyguard and telles them.

"I want that Dwarf for breakfast!"

The elite Orcs unsheathe their swords and charge. The Dwarf dodges behind the hill and the Orcs follow him. Sounds of battle and several screams later, the Dwarf climbs back and goes nyah-nyah-nyah at the Orcs. The Warlord, maddened by rage, orders his full army.

"Get me that Dwarf's head on a pike!"

The horde of Orcs charges and follows the Dwarf behind the hill (where he dodged). Sounds of battle and several screams later, a lonely Orc crawls up the hill, covered in blood and nearly dead.

"Lord!" he shouts at the Warlord. "It's a trap! There's another Dwarf behind the hill!"
MrWaeseL
Duke

Re: The RPG Jokes Thread

Post by MrWaeseL »

Why don't orcs have children?
Because they're afraid the children will be too lazy to steal.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Re: The RPG Jokes Thread

Post by fbmf »

Holy Barely Disguised Racism, Batman!

Why do elves have pointed ears?

There has to be some point to elves.

Game On,
fbmf