Friendship is Magic

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

I would totally hug young Gilda. And so would you.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
vagrant
Knight

Post by vagrant »

I want a Gilda plushie now.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

it's more or less a flying cat. who would NOT want that?
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:

erik
King

Post by erik »

I was making a Richard Ayoade pony and my son interrupted me and insisted on making a "season 1 twilight sparkle". No peace to be found here.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Slice of life . . the Voicework was awfull x.x
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:

RelentlessImp
Knight-Baron

Post by RelentlessImp »

I was annoyed as fuck that DJ Pon-3 used gentrified as hell dubstep for the wedding song.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

That is all.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

RelentlessImp
Knight-Baron

Post by RelentlessImp »

virgil
King

Post by virgil »

Don't we have a very specific policy against links to flamewars you start?
Come see Sprockets & Serials
How do you confuse a barbarian?
Put a greatsword a maul and a greataxe in a room and ask them to take their pick
EXPLOSIVE RUNES!
RelentlessImp
Knight-Baron

Post by RelentlessImp »

I wouldn't call it a flame war. Just pointing out that most people dislike theories that call into question the innocent nature of Equestria's surface. In pointing out parallels, I'm being a "dick" because they hate it, but there isn't exactly a flame war started by it.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Did you hear about the Amy Keating Rogers thing? She said on her feed that Fluttershy wasn't transgender and an SJW troll started shitting herself and sending her nonsensical insults in tumblrspeak for hours.

The writers give no fucks:

Last edited by Count Arioch the 28th on Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
virgil
King

Post by virgil »

Count Arioch the 28th wrote:Did you hear about the Amy Keating Rogers thing? She said on her feed that Fluttershy wasn't transgender and an SJW troll started shitting herself and sending her nonsensical insults in tumblrspeak for hours.
The troll kind of ran into the room with their fists flying, so technically that statement didn't start it. What 'started' the whole thing was one of the ponies saying Fluttershy sounded like a dude that one time.
Come see Sprockets & Serials
How do you confuse a barbarian?
Put a greatsword a maul and a greataxe in a room and ask them to take their pick
EXPLOSIVE RUNES!
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Ah, I stand corrected then.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Here's some fun trivia for both Bronies and Transfans!

What do all these names have in common?

• Beachcomber
    Cosmos
    Countdown
    Discord
    DJ
    Flash
    Lickety-Split
    Nightglider
    Rumble
    Scoop
    Seaspray
    Starcatcher
    Sunbeam
    Tracks
    Twilight
    Windsweeper
    Windy
    Zig-Zag
Last edited by Shrapnel on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
schpeelah
Knight-Baron

Post by schpeelah »

Most of them are pony names, so I guess those are names that both Transformers and ponies have?

Giant robots called Lickety-Split and Seaspray, really?
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

schpeelah wrote:Most of them are pony names, so I guess those are names that both Transformers and ponies have?
You got it.
Giant robots called Lickety-Split and Seaspray, really?
Funnily enough, I cannot imagine the name Seaspray being anything other than a giant robot.

Fun Fact: Lickety-Split wants to bone Buzz Lightyear. I'm not even making that up.
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »