K, what does the "K" stand for?

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Captain_Bleach
Knight-Baron

K, what does the "K" stand for?

Post by Captain_Bleach »

Mod Edit: Split off from the ToN and moved to MPSIMS

K at [unixtime wrote:1186962725[/unixtime]]I could go on about how bone is a brittle material and really only works in certain shapes, but thats BS.

Basically, I wanted daggers to actually be decent weapons in DnD for anyone at all. Also, thematically its more fun if they they are cutting rather than bashing because of the whole blood drawing symbolism.

Sort of off-topic question; what does the "K" stand for, if anything?
K
King

Re: Tome of Necromancy (Full)

Post by K »

Captain Bleach wrote:Sort of off-topic question; what does the "K" stand for, if anything?

My first name is Keith. My last name begins and ends with a "K". Its just a very shortened version of my name.

Why? What did you think?
Captain_Bleach
Knight-Baron

Post by Captain_Bleach »

K at [unixtime wrote:1186970099[/unixtime]]
Captain Bleach wrote:Sort of off-topic question; what does the "K" stand for, if anything?

My first name is Keith. My last name begins and ends with a "K". Its just a very shortened version of my name.

Why? What did you think?

Curiosity.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

does your middle name beggin with "K" by any chance?
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Draco_Argentum
Duke

Post by Draco_Argentum »

I hope not, parents who make their kid's initials KKK should just be shot.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

mine came damn close... "Bkk"
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.