American Intellectualism...

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

User3
Prince

Re: American Intellectualism...

Post by User3 »

Actually, it was the anonymous flamer, himself, the masterful PDOHERTY who came in and inspired a one or two post exchange, not the other way 'round. (The gent has been banned from the JREF boards for approximately fifteen different sock puppets, and has a Jones for the JREF.)

And I wan't inviting you to get into a leftwing peeing contest, I was responding to the silly name-calling posted by the crustacean guy.

Frankly, I read the note from the admins as an admonishment to name-callers all to chill out. I didn't see it as an order to shut up; merely to be civil, which I've tried to do. If you guys have a more stringent view of a mod's action, then I apologize, and we'll let it drop. (I am just a guest and these are your boards, and believe it or not, I respect that.)

But you're welcome on the JREF any time. It's an open group, and I still say you'd be surprised that you'll find a vast array of different ideologies. But you'll find that whatever side you're on, you'll be challenged (as we all are) to provide evidence on your comments and opinions.
User3
Prince

Post by User3 »

Dang! I forgot once again that I'm "anonymous", and didn't sign the message.

I don't guess it takes a lot of research to figure out, though... FOOLMEWUNZ
Nihlin
Journeyman

Post by Nihlin »

This thread is made of lose and fail. The only useful outcome thus far has been to establish that the JREF boards cannot conduct a proper invasion. Let us be thankful that Tokorona did not call in the /b/tards instead.

Back to the original topic: laughing at geocentrists. Ha ha ha!
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

[The Great Fence Builder Speaks]
Locked because it is a favorite of trolls from other message boards. I appreciate all of the local folks not getting involved.
[/The Great Fence Builder Speaks]