[Let's Play] Blood Sword I - The Battlepits of Krarth

Stories about games that you run and/or have played in.

Moderator: Moderators

Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

Oh, I forgot to ask: what happens if we accept Icon's offer?
Pseudo Stupidity wrote:This Applebees fucking sucks, much like all Applebees. I wanted to go to Femboy Hooters (communism).
SGamerz
King

Post by SGamerz »

He never really wanted to team up with us. It was just an attempt to get us to lower our guard so that he can catch us by surprise when he attacks. If any of the heroes were injured (none of us were) he will offer healing, but instead will cast Mists of Death. Either way, he will get a free shot at the person in the 1st Battle Order (in our case the Warrior) and inflict an immediate 8 END damage. He might have succeeded killing Kiki if we let him get the free shot.
SGamerz
King

Post by SGamerz »

Starmaker wrote:
SGamerz wrote:
Starmaker wrote:Wait, we can mess with the assembly process having voluntarily agreed and been magically compelled to rez Skrymir, but had to perform exactly to specs when we were doing it for the lulz? Dat book, man.
I don't know....this actually kind of makes some sense to me on both levels.

From the story perspective, we could sabotage the resurrection only by blowing up his heart with the Kalium. Since we tried to do it without the heart the previous time, that option wasn't available. The heart was his vital weakness, but we can't do any harm to it while Zyn still holds t for safekeeping.
Everything is a vital weakness if there's a lump of an alkali metal inside the body. Even riding a crowded trolley bus in winter with a piece of Lithium in one's pocket is extremely inadvisable.
For normal humans. Skrymir is some mythical supernatural creature feared by all the most powerful sorcerers in the world that they decided to put his master down. His one weakness can be anything the authors want it to be. Much in the same way the Hydra can survive without all its head when the same thing would have killed everything else.