The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
Mr. Trollman once said

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AndreiChekov
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:34 am    Post subject: Mr. Trollman once said Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mr. Trollman once said something along the lines of not looking at the IMOI subforum because it contains things that are basically already finished. I was wondering if this is true for the rest of you.

I only play 3.x
DSMatticus
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I glance. I might skim. I may have offered advice once or twice.
MGuy
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I read it but I don't offer much advice because I'm not as confident about my thoughts on game design to say much. That and I don't spend a lot of time contemplating other people's design choices so I read and reread bits and pieces as people's projects come together. Really though I'm constantly in a state of reading the material on this forum. There's an awful lot of it.
Finally a thread about fighters!
OgreBattle
King

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: Mr. Trollman once said Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

AndreiChekov wrote:
Mr. Trollman once said something along the lines of not looking at the IMOI subforum because it contains things that are basically already finished. I was wondering if this is true for the rest of you.

Optimally, posting about your own somewhat finished creation would be combined with the far more active "In My Humble Opinion" forum but have a tag to tell people "this is my own game, take a look"

I usually lurk on there without replying much, but I'll aim to be more active about that.
Blade
Knight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I look at it regularly, but I don't really care about fantasy heartbreakers and D&D stuff, so I don't read many threads.
Ancient History
Invincible Overlord

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't look very often, and when I do I rarely have anything constructive to say, so I post rarely.
AndreiChekov
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Mr. Trollman once said Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OgreBattle wrote:
AndreiChekov wrote:

Optimally, posting about your own somewhat finished creation would be combined with the far more active "In My Humble Opinion" forum but have a tag to tell people "this is my own game, take a look"

I usually lurk on there without replying much, but I'll aim to be more active about that.

I had assumed this was the case.

I only play 3.x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> MPSIMS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: