The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
Editing Dungeon Crusade...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> It's My Own Invention...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
radthemad4
Duke

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, bookmarks complete. Currently adding clickable links on the Assault Doc to the Core Doc (I think it works as long as they're both in the same folder).

In page 3 of the Assult Tier Doc, under Deep Strike it, it says Grav-Landing. I'm guessing this is supposed to be Grav-Assault. At the moment I'm just making it so clicking Grav-Landing takes you to Grav-Assault.

Also, I couldn't find any references to how Pinning Fire (The Storm Trooper from the Assault Doc and the Suppression Drone on the Core Doc have it) works on the Core doc or the Assault Doc

Last edited by radthemad4 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Koumei
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That'd be because I'm a moron.
Yes, I meant Grav-Assault, and Pinning Fire should be Suppression Strike (a Deep Strike ability). As for the Suppression Drone, that's an innate ability of the Heavy Stubber, written into the weapon description.

Yes, I should have standardised more abilities into "Suppression: a weapon with the [Suppression] descriptor..." and "Rending: a [Rending] weapon..." and so on. The chances of me altering the documents and republishing (and then getting you to rebookmark and republish) are incredibly low, however.
radthemad4
Duke

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No worries. I'll just link Grav-Landing to Grav-Assault and Pinning Fire to Suppression Strike.
radthemad4
Duke

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can't find any info on Hades Breaching Drill and Thudd Gun. If you put them up online somewhere, I can just hyperlink them (a post here will do).

I think I might add a few hyperlinks to the core doc as well and reupload that.
Koumei
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thudd Gun is a typo - Thud Gun (Heavy Weapons section).
The Hades Breaching Drill is a vehicle, so will be in the Imperial Vehicles file.

I am particularly enamoured with that drill, partly because it looks awesome, partly because huge fuckoff drills are awesome, and partly because when they first released it, it was completely awesome and undercosted.
Dean
Duke

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Update: I'm not just a bum, my computer took longer than expected to ship but ill have it by Christmas which is a Holiday we have in America.
Koumei
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think we celebrate that one too. Is that the Winter solstice* where an angel has a tree shoved up its arse and people drink cider and/or eggnog?

*That is celebrated at the time of the Summer solstice here
fectin
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

On siege mortars, is being more smart supposed to make them harder to aim?
Here's a fun target for Major Creation: hydrazine. One casting every six seconds at CL9 gives you a bit more than 40 liters per second, which is comparable to the flow rates of some small, but serious, rocket engines. Six items running at full blast through a well-engineered engine will put you, and something like 50 tons of cargo, into space. Alternatively, if you thrust sideways, you will briefly be a fireball screaming across the sky at mach 14 before you melt from atmospheric friction.
Koumei
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No. The DC is for their Reflex Save - if you're smarter you can aim it more accurately and figure out where they might try to run to. Because every save DC needs some kind of ability score modifier.

You don't need to make a check to use the mortar, they need to make a check to not get blown up.
radthemad4
Duke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry but it takes way too long to inter link documents, at least the way I'm doing it (using a built in feature in pdf xchange, which is a pdf reader and requires me to open the target pdf, navigate to the right page, zoom in and move the view around to align it with a paragraph and finally uncheck a box so it doesn't mess with the user's original view settings for every single link). I might finish this someday if I find a better way to do this.

Bookmarking is pretty easy though and I'm cool with doing more of it for future documents. It doesn't take long, and in retrospect I should've just uploaded this when I finished bookmarking it a few weeks ago.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/nvydd4fv7lgtab4/Dungeon_Crusade_Assault_Tier_Imperium.pdf

Last edited by radthemad4 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
coins
NPC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is Psychic Strike from different sources stackable?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> It's My Own Invention... All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: