Favourite sites for gaming tools?

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

Prak
Serious Badass

Favourite sites for gaming tools?

Post by Prak »

I've (finally) finished all the layout shit for the notebook thing I'm working on, and I want the last page to have a list of links for generators and sites with random tables and shit.

So far I have Seventh Sanctum and the 3.5 and PF srd sites (though I'm open to a "best" suggestion), and I'm considering including one of the wikis (fuck if I know which one is better, though).

DnD Tools mirrors are out, because... let's just not wave a bone at WotC's lawyers. Also, none of them are sure to stick around for any length of time.

What sites do you guys consider handy to have for D20/3.5/PF gaming?
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Wiseman
Duke

Post by Wiseman »

http://www.pathguy.com/cg35.htm
http://www.pathguy.com/monsters.htm
There's this guys character generators. The savage species generator is particularly useful for creating monstrous PCs. (Advice: Don't use any of the presets. You can create your own progression beneath those, and it's very customizable and useful.)
Keys to the Contract: A crossover between Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Kingdom Hearts.
RadiantPhoenix wrote:
TheFlatline wrote:Legolas/Robin Hood are myths that have completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a bow".
The D&D wizard is a work of fiction that has a completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a book".
hyzmarca wrote:Well, Mario Mario comes from a blue collar background. He was a carpenter first, working at a construction site. Then a plumber. Then a demolitionist. Also, I'm not sure how strict Mushroom Kingdom's medical licensing requirements are. I don't think his MD is valid in New York.
AndreiChekov
Knight-Baron

Post by AndreiChekov »

Last edited by AndreiChekov on Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace favour your sword.

I only play 3.x