Dungeons and Druddigons: Adamant Version

Stories about games that you run and/or have played in.

Moderator: Moderators

radthemad4
Duke

Post by radthemad4 »

(It happens. I'm glad this is still moving though)

"Much obliged. The sashimi we had earlier was excellent and I'm looking forward to trying some more. Mind if I stick around here for a bit and learn more about the other dishes served here as well? I could also help you guys out. I've dabbled in food preparation from time to time. Stuff like (appropriate dishes for a Craft (Cooking) taking 10 check of 18)."
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

"Sure, we could use the hands." They'll make use of you as long as you're willing. Mostly you cook a few different preparations of river magikarp, and learn about some variations of Bayleef they get some of their herbs from (see the OOC thread for the giant post I just did on pokemon variations)
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

Kentaro will stand by the gambling tables long enough for Luca to finish up the next hand, and then check in on whatever the Halfling group is talking about, to see if the Paladin's talk about Arceus-worship hasn't taken on a more interesting or esoteric tone.
Pseudo Stupidity wrote:This Applebees fucking sucks, much like all Applebees. I wanted to go to Femboy Hooters (communism).
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Rad, roll another bluff if you're staying in another hand, Darth, they'll deal you in if you want.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
radthemad4
Duke

Post by radthemad4 »

(I think you mean Pixels? Knox is currently in the kitchen.)

After learning some more about Magikarp preparation and Bayleef herbs, Knox heads back towards the other party members.

"I'm heading to the river for a bit to snag some magikarp. Meet me there when you guys want to head out."

Knox takes 10 on a Handle Animal check for 21. If it's not enough he'll take 20 for 31 before heading out on his Celestial Light Warhorse (name pending) with Shazam.

"Shazam, if we seem to run into any serious danger, teleport back and alert the others. Let me know if anything's sne" (Readied action teleport)

Once at the river, if nothing strange happens, Knox will take out a net and try his luck. He'll also bring out Tess (his Terlen). "Right then, time to wrangle some magikarp! Tess, you can eat a few, but try to chase as many as you can into the net."
Last edited by radthemad4 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

"I'll join," Kentato says to the table. "Deal me in." (If Kentaro is required to roll a Bluff check for the gambling he gets a roll of 2, for 20 total. Invisible Castle isn't working for me but I can send a screenshot of d20dicebag if needed)
Pseudo Stupidity wrote:This Applebees fucking sucks, much like all Applebees. I wanted to go to Femboy Hooters (communism).
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Er, yes, I meant Pixels.

Pixels
Knight

Post by Pixels »

Emboldened by his success, Luca accepts another drink and plays another hand.

Bluff for card game: [1d20+16] = 11+16 = 27