The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
Hey Reynard, learn to use the quote function

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ubernoob
Duke

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:20 pm    Post subject: Hey Reynard, learn to use the quote function Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Your posts are an eyesore and I can't tell who the fuck you are replying to. Please use the quote function.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not positive that this is the best way to get his attention.
Reynard
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nah. He got my attention, all right.

Though I don't really understand why he couldn't use private mail. Unless, getting forum's attention and public shaming is something he is more interested in, than someone's quoting preferences.

ubernob:
1. I'm not writing (long) replies in browser since forever. Which is why I can use whatever method of formatting I find preferable, irrespective of the site I am on. Multiple standard quotes in one post tend to annoy me for some reason.

2. Unless I am replying only to the person directly above my post, there is a name written. While quotes do not necessarily have one. So I don't really understand what is your problem here. Traumatic flashbacks, perhaps?

3. If you actually have problems with the colour, I may change it (unless it will make my eyes bleed - grey is fine, orange is not, for example).

4. If color is not the problem, may I offer a perfect (final) solution for you?

EDIT: Disarmed the link.

Last edited by Reynard on Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
ubernoob
Duke

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ignore works.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I clicked that link and ignored Reynard by accident. That's actually a neat trick, I'll have to remember that.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Reynard wrote:
2. Unless I am replying only to the person directly above my post, there is a name written. While quotes do not necessarily have one. So I don't really understand what is your problem here. Traumatic flashbacks, perhaps?

So what you are saying is you are an idiot who can't figure out how to make bbcode work. Okay.
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)
RadiantPhoenix
Prince

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

An example of bbcode:

This:
Code:
[quote=Reynard]I don't really understand [...] quoting [...]

[...] I am [...] a [...] problem here. [...][/quote]

Produces this:
Reynard wrote:
I don't really understand [...] quoting [...]

[...] I am [...] a [...] problem here. [...]

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> About the Gaming Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: