Steam Christmas Trading Cards

Discussions and debates about video games

Moderator: Moderators

Chamomile
Prince

Steam Christmas Trading Cards

Post by Chamomile »

So, Steam is doing Christmas again, and as part of that I've got some neat stuff (mostly not-quite-worthless junk, but it's a giveaway so whatever) that I've decided to give away.

What I've got in my inventory right now (that isn't reserved for Christmas gifts) is:

-A spare Monte card from the 2014 Christmas set
-Two 25% off discounts for Pixel Piracy, which won't be useful until after the existing 75% off discount expires on January 2nd
-A copy of Don't Starve Together

I might also be getting some more trading cards in the near future from some games I bought in the Steam sale. I seriously doubt I'll be getting anything as big ticket as the Don't Starve Together copy, so that's the main attraction here.

If anyone wants to send me anything in return, I'm still missing the Sage, Sparkles, Silver, Zippy, and Tender cards from the Christmas set. I've got the same name and avatar on Steam as I do here.
Last edited by Chamomile on Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

I got a Sage for my first card, so I sent a friend request, I'm PrakKorbl on there.

Edit- So I'm a dumbass and completely forgot about the badge thing. I spent $10 in the sale rather than putting it into my car insurance due Friday, but I doubt I'll get any other cards short of through voting and maybe the Market, so I'm honestly not sure what to do with these couple of cards (Sage and Clementine)
Last edited by Prak on Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Longes
Prince

Post by Longes »

I sent both of you a friend request. I'm "longesway" on steam
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Ok, so due to spending money I probably shouldn't have, and of course voting, I'm only four cards away from the holiday badge (Monte, Tender, Rhombus, Sparkles).

Aside from the 100xp, what do you even get for the christmas badge? I'm not active on steam, this badge shit just confuses me.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.