Editing Dungeon Crusade...

The homebrew forum

Moderator: Moderators

radthemad4
Duke

Post by radthemad4 »

Okay, bookmarks complete. Currently adding clickable links on the Assault Doc to the Core Doc (I think it works as long as they're both in the same folder).

In page 3 of the Assult Tier Doc, under Deep Strike it, it says Grav-Landing. I'm guessing this is supposed to be Grav-Assault. At the moment I'm just making it so clicking Grav-Landing takes you to Grav-Assault.

Also, I couldn't find any references to how Pinning Fire (The Storm Trooper from the Assault Doc and the Suppression Drone on the Core Doc have it) works on the Core doc or the Assault Doc
Last edited by radthemad4 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

That'd be because I'm a moron.
Yes, I meant Grav-Assault, and Pinning Fire should be Suppression Strike (a Deep Strike ability). As for the Suppression Drone, that's an innate ability of the Heavy Stubber, written into the weapon description.

Yes, I should have standardised more abilities into "Suppression: a weapon with the [Suppression] descriptor..." and "Rending: a [Rending] weapon..." and so on. The chances of me altering the documents and republishing (and then getting you to rebookmark and republish) are incredibly low, however.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
radthemad4
Duke

Post by radthemad4 »

No worries. I'll just link Grav-Landing to Grav-Assault and Pinning Fire to Suppression Strike.
radthemad4
Duke

Post by radthemad4 »

Can't find any info on Hades Breaching Drill and Thudd Gun. If you put them up online somewhere, I can just hyperlink them (a post here will do).

I think I might add a few hyperlinks to the core doc as well and reupload that.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Thudd Gun is a typo - Thud Gun (Heavy Weapons section).
The Hades Breaching Drill is a vehicle, so will be in the Imperial Vehicles file.

I am particularly enamoured with that drill, partly because it looks awesome, partly because huge fuckoff drills are awesome, and partly because when they first released it, it was completely awesome and undercosted.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Dean
Duke

Post by Dean »

Update: I'm not just a bum, my computer took longer than expected to ship but ill have it by Christmas which is a Holiday we have in America.
DSMatticus wrote:Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. I am filled with an unfathomable hatred.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

I think we celebrate that one too. Is that the Winter solstice* where an angel has a tree shoved up its arse and people drink cider and/or eggnog?

*That is celebrated at the time of the Summer solstice here
fectin
Prince

Post by fectin »

On siege mortars, is being more smart supposed to make them harder to aim?
Vebyast wrote:Here's a fun target for Major Creation: hydrazine. One casting every six seconds at CL9 gives you a bit more than 40 liters per second, which is comparable to the flow rates of some small, but serious, rocket engines. Six items running at full blast through a well-engineered engine will put you, and something like 50 tons of cargo, into space. Alternatively, if you thrust sideways, you will briefly be a fireball screaming across the sky at mach 14 before you melt from atmospheric friction.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

No. The DC is for their Reflex Save - if you're smarter you can aim it more accurately and figure out where they might try to run to. Because every save DC needs some kind of ability score modifier.

You don't need to make a check to use the mortar, they need to make a check to not get blown up.
radthemad4
Duke

Post by radthemad4 »

Sorry but it takes way too long to inter link documents, at least the way I'm doing it (using a built in feature in pdf xchange, which is a pdf reader and requires me to open the target pdf, navigate to the right page, zoom in and move the view around to align it with a paragraph and finally uncheck a box so it doesn't mess with the user's original view settings for every single link). I might finish this someday if I find a better way to do this.

Bookmarking is pretty easy though and I'm cool with doing more of it for future documents. It doesn't take long, and in retrospect I should've just uploaded this when I finished bookmarking it a few weeks ago.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/nvydd4fv7 ... perium.pdf
Last edited by radthemad4 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coins
NPC

Post by coins »

Is Psychic Strike from different sources stackable?