Most airliners survive explosions.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Crissa
King

Most airliners survive explosions.

Post by Crissa »

This is true.

...Now if only I cound find it online somewhere. There's more articles on a single bombing thant there are bombings... Sheesh. Sometimes I hate the internet's growth.

-Crissa

PS - Yeah, yeah, but my limited college edumacation was focused on aerospace engineering, computer programming, and animation/video production.
Josh_Kablack
King

Re: Most airliners survive explosions.

Post by Josh_Kablack »

I don't know about that, but I do know that mocking security that forced a woman to peel a banana is our patriotic duty.

Especially when that security may be nothing more than part of someone's re-election campaign

Double especially so, when that security involves supposedly democratic governments detaining people without charge.

Funny how quickly people forget that just last year British security forces gunned down an innocent electrician for skipping a subway toll while wearing a coat. Which is to say that they can and have made life-and-death mistakes in the recent past, so I'm going to be a little skeptical of the shredding of fourth amendment rights (as they apply to people who don't own their own airplanes) based on their evidence.
"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
Josh_Kablack
King

Post by Josh_Kablack »

And of course, terrorists don't actually have to succeed at blowing anything up to do $570 Million dollars worth of damage in the current political climate
"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
Crissa
King

Post by Crissa »

Content Removed - fbmf
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

[The Great Fence Builder Speaks]
Talk of how to build bombs and or how to smuggle them past security is an inappropriate topic.
[/TGFBS]